Thinking about a 2023 change? Lead position available!
~~~ This is a contingent position seeking KEY PERSONNEL for next step bid proposal ~~~
~~~ Expected award will be end of February 2023 ~~~
Clearance Type: Secret
Education Requirement: Master degree with 10 years of relevant experience, or bachelor and 15 years of relevant experience.
- Progressive experience with 10 years of security engineering, 5 years management and supervision of substantive military hardware/software development, and 5 years assessment and authorization of IC and DoD systems.
- Leads, coordinates, communicates, integrates and is accountable for the overall success of the contract ensuring alignment with critical PM priorities.
- Demonstrated ability to provide guidance and direction in multiple tasks across several functional areas and the use of different technologies.
- Direct experience organizing, directing, and coordinating, planning and implementation of all contract support activities. Interfaces with government personnel.
- Formulates and reviews project feasibility studies, determines costs, and ensures conformance to work standards. Interprets policies, purposes, and goals of the organizations for subordinates.
- Operates independently, managing substantial program/technical support operations involving multiple projects/task orders and personnel at diverse locations.
- Organizes, directs, and coordinates planning and execution of all program/technical support activities.
- Proven experience in the management and control of funds and resources, demonstrated capability in managing complex multi-task contracts.
- Identify and address cyber workforce planning and management issues (e.g. recruitment, retention, and training).
- Skill in identifying measures or indicators of contract performance and the actions needed to improve or correct performance, relative to the goals of the PM.
- Prior DoD project management with demonstrated experience in conducting technical project requirements analysis, resource allocation, project costing, deliverable tracking, schedule and financial data monitoring, and reporting.
For more information, CONTACT Bill Golden, WG*****@In*****************.com