United States of America
OK210: McAlester, Hwy 69S 1 C Tree Road Bldg 103, McAlester, OK, 74501 USA
Position Role Type:
At Raytheon Missiles & Defense, fresh thinking and possibilities are forged in times of change and you will be on the front lines as we trailblaze new approaches, push the boundaries of innovation and chart a course to a tomorrow you can be proud to have a hand in creating.
Manufacturing Engineers learn production operations and the manufacturing discipline in a controlled environment. They develop manufacturing engineering skills, an understanding of manufacturing (cost, quality, safety and schedule), and RMD systems and tools. MEs build technical depth in manufacturing processes and are accountable for improvement and optimization.
We value diverse skills and experience, so don’t hold back. Your qualifications could add tremendous value to our team. Our customers come from all different backgrounds, and so do our employees. If you’re passionate about what you could accomplish here, we’d love to hear from you.
**Please Note: This position will be in McAlester, Oklahoma
Responsibilities to Anticipate:
· Design, control, and improve the manufacturing process through collaboration with a multi-disciplined team
· Improve cycle time and lead time Implement manufacturing process control and performance monitoring
· Create and oversee improvement projects
· Translate engineering design requirements into manufacturing processes
· Perform hardware defect analysis
· Participate in corrective action investigations
Qualifications You Must Have:
· Typically requires Bachelor’s Degree in Science, Technology, Engineering or Mathematics (STEM) and less than 2 years prior relevant experience
· Ability to obtain and maintain a Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives Clearance (ATF)
· Ability to obtain and maintain a US security clearance prior to the start date. U.S. citizenship is required as only U.S. citizens are eligible for a security clearance
Qualifications We Value:
· Preferred degrees: Manufacturing Engineering, Mechanical Engineering,
· Industrial Engineering, Aerospace Engineering
· Experience with manufacturing
· Experience with PRISM
· Experience or education with lean manufacturing
· Experience/education with technical writing
· Strong engineering aptitude and analytical skills
· Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
· Technical problem solving
· Current DOD Security clearance
· Experience with interpretation of technical documentation
· Experience with project execution
This position involves direct support of manufacturing activities and requires spending time in and around factory areas.
What We Offer:
Whether you’re just starting out on your career journey or are an experienced professional, we offer a robust total rewards package that goes above and beyond with compensation; healthcare, wellness, retirement and work/life benefits; career development and recognition programs. Some of the benefits we offer include parental (including paternal) leave, flexible work schedules, achievement awards, educational assistance and child/adult backup care.
Clearance Information: This position requires the eligibility to obtain a security clearance. The Defense Industrial Security Clearance Office (DISCO), an agency of the Department of Defense, handles and adjudicates the security clearance process. More information about Security Clearances can be found on the US Department of State government website here: https://www.state.gov/m/ds/clearances/c10978.htm
Raytheon Technologies is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
RTX Raytheon / Equal Opportunity Employer
FVR03 SKUUU, McAlester, Oklahoma McAlester, Oklahoma ZC ZCCX