Salt Lake City, Utah
United States of America
UT205: 1128 W 2400 South, Salt Lake C 1128 West 2400 South AST – Salt Lake City, Salt Lake City, UT, 84119 USA
Position Role Type:
This job opportunity is for the Information Assurance Manager (IAM)/Information Systems Security Manager (ISSM) position at the Raytheon Applied Signal Technology Salt Lake City, UT facility. The position is a hands-on working Manager position which will require the candidate to help setup and monitor tools that are required by our customers. The IAM/ISSM is also responsible for managing and leading a team of Information Assurance (IA) professionals (i.e. ISSM/ISSOs, etc.) in the execution of a comprehensive IA program for the applicable governing documents such as: the Risk Management Framework (RMF), ICD 503, NISPOM, and NIST 800-53. Said candidate must be a self-starter capable of multitasking and efficiently managing their time in a dynamic environment with demanding deadlines while requiring minimal levels of supervision. Additionally, said candidate must possess excellent writing, speaking, analytical, project management, organizational, and customer service skills that will assist them in identifying solutions to complex compliance and security problems. This position will report directly to the Raytheon AST Information Assurance Department Manager in San Jose, CA.
· Experience in executing leadership and managerial duties (i.e. performance development, career coaching, mentoring, training, resource management, budget management when required, etc.).
· Experience implementing the CIS Benchmark, NISPOM, NIST, RMF, JSIG, ICD-503 or equivalent requirements to include technical computer/network system auditing.
· Experience supporting a cybersecurity program to include risk management, and development of System Security Plans (SSP)s and associated artifacts (e.g., POAM’s etc.), identifying secure system configurations on such operating systems such as Win10, Server 2016, CentOS7 etc. This includes the completion of the C&A documents Body of Evidence (BOE).
· Successful candidate must be innovative and team oriented; must possess mature judgment and highly effective oral/written communication skills.
· Experience successfully and respectfully interfacing with internal and external customers (i.e. AOs, DAOs, SCAs, Program Managers, ICT Leads etc.).
· Experience providing technical security expertise and oversight for complex, cross-domain, heterogeneous classified networked environments in collaboration with Customers, the Information Technology (IT) Department and other Raytheon Business Units. Familiar with the security features and/or vulnerability of various operating systems.
· Be capable of understanding a continuous monitoring program (to include but not limited to self-inspections, security control assessments, user training, log management systems.
· The selected candidate must have or be able to achieve a DoD 8570-1M (IAM III) compliant certification within six months of selection.
· TS/SCI required day 1 of employment.
CIS Benchmark, NISPOM, NIST, RMF, JSIG and/or ICD 503 (a.k.a. Risk Management Framework) experience.
Knowledge of computer forensics tools and investigative methodologies.
Strong knowledge in UNIX, Linux, Solaris, and Windows operating systems.
Familiar with various types of special test equipment (STE).
Willing to travel on company business.
Public speaking experience.
·Typically requires a BS degree in an information systems/technology related field with 8 years of directly related experience, as an ISSM or an MS degree in an information systems/technology related field with 6 years of directly related experience, or PhD degree in an information systems/technology related field with 4 years of directly related experience.
Relocation assistance available provided final candidate meets eligibility requirements.
Employee Referral Award Eligibility: Only employees currently within RMD and RI&S have the potential to receive a Referral Award for submitting a referral to RMD and RI&S roles. ALL eligibility requirements must be met to receive the Referral Awarding.
Raytheon Technologies is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Save this job
RTX Raytheon Intelligence & Space / Equal Opportunity Employer
Top Secret SSBI SCI, CLZTS, SKINT, SKCYB, — SKUUU, Salt Lake City, Utah Salt Lake City, Utah ZC ZCCX