Aurora, Colorado, United States Of America
United States of America
CO112: Buckley AFB 18500 East 6th Ave 18500 East 6th Avenue Buckley AFB, Aurora, CO, 80011 USA
Position Role Type:
Raytheon provides Operations and Maintenance (OM) support for the Intelligence Community. We are seeking a Principle Specialist, Intelligence Analyst (IA) to provide satellite support operations based at our customer site in Aurora, CO.
The selected candidate will perform a variety of satellite support functions at various levels to support technical operations and system analysis, monitoring, and resource allocation. The Principle Specialist, IA will also perform; research and data exploitation, prepare operational or technical system analysis and reports, conduct training in one or more areas of expertise, and provide technical advice to the Customer.
Relocation assistance is not available.
An active and in-scope TS/SCI CI Poly U.S. security clearance
– Experience performing satellite support functions for operations within teams
– Experience working in the Intelligence Community (IC)
– Experience using multiple software applications simultaneously in a fast passed operations environment
– Available and willing to work odd hours to support the operational team.
(This includes some possible shifts, rotating through days, nights, weekends, and holidays)
– Available to begin work after onboarding activity completes and 2 week separation notice to current employer (typically 21 to 30 days after offer acceptance)
– Excellent organizational skills; able to frame requirements, set priorities, develop practical methods and align training to meet customer goals
– Prior experience in SIGINT (COMINT, ELINT, FISINT) and satellite operations, either closely or in partnership with servicing offices and groups
– Well-versed in Intelligence Community (IC), counterintelligence, and operations security principles and methodologies
– Experience working in direct support of Customers with direct and frequent Customer interaction
Education and Experience Requirements:
Typically requires a Bachelor’s degree with 5 years related experience to include related military experience
Military technical certification credit for military experience (military personnel who have been formally trained or have relevant experience obtained while in service versus civilian training)
The salary range for this role is 75,000 USD – 161,000 USD; however, RTX considers several factors when extending an offer, including but not limited to, the role and associated responsibilities, a candidate’s work experience, location, education/training, and key skills. Hired applicants may be eligible for benefits, including but not limited to, medical, dental, vision, life insurance, short-term disability, long-term disability, 401(k) match, flexible spending accounts, flexible work schedules, employee assistance program, Employee Scholar Program, parental leave, paid time off, and holidays. Specific benefits are dependent upon the specific business unit as well as whether or not the position is covered by a collective-bargaining agreement. Hired applicants may be eligible for annual short-term and/or long-term incentive compensation programs depending on the level of the position and whether or not it is covered by a collective-bargaining agreement. Payments under these annual programs are not guaranteed and are dependent upon a variety of factors including, but not limited to, individual performance, business unit performance, and/or the company’s performance.
RTX is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Click on this link to read the Policy and Terms
RTX Raytheon / Equal Opportunity Employer / JBRTX-01634448
Top Secret with CI Poly, CLZTS, CLZCI, SKINT, JBRTX SKUUU, Aurora, Colorado, United States Of America Aurora, Colorado, United States Of America ZC ZCCX