Mobile Intelligence Analyst
Citizen Security & Public Services
Qualified candidate will become part of Peraton’s Department of State (DoS) Diplomatic Security Cyber Mission (DSCM) program providing leading cyber and technology security experience to enable innovative, effective and secure business processes. Peraton’s DSCM program encompasses technical, engineering, data analytics, cyber security, management, operational, logistical and administrative support to aid and advise DoS Cyber & Technology Security (CTS) Directorate. This includes protecting a global cyber infrastructure comprising networks, systems, information, and mobile devices all while identifying and responding to cyber risks and threats. Those supporting Peraton’s DSCM program strive to leverage their expert knowledge and propose creative solutions to real-world cybersecurity challenges. The Mobile Intel Analyst role will be located in Rosslyn, VA. The customer requirement requires every employee to be onsite for the first 90 days. After the 90 day period, a hybrid schedule may be offered. Position Description:
• Perform consolidated and comprehensive information and intelligence analysis of mobile threat data obtained from classified, proprietary, and open source resources to provide indication and warnings of impending attacks.
• Provide senior level briefings of the mobile threat at all levels of classification, facilitating seamless fusion of information.
• Fuse mobile threat information from multiple classification levels to inform decision-making and collaboration across stakeholders.
• Foster innovation among the Division, serving as the focal point of collaboration between both technical and non-technical personnel
• Analyze and report on unique attack vectors, emerging cyber threats, and current trends used by malicious actors.
• Perform cyber and technical threat analyses of foreign countries, hacker groups, terrorist organizations and other entities with capabilities as it relates to the mobile threat.
• Assess the mobile threat environment for US Missions worldwide. #DSCM2022
Basic Qualifications- To be considered for this position, you must minimally meet the knowledge, skills, and abilities listed below:
• Bachelor’s Degree and a minimum of 5 years’ experience required. An additional 4 years of experience may be substituted in lieu of degree.
• Active Top Secret security clearance is required
• Aptitude for providing analysis and research for industry, infrastructure, technology, country, geographic area, biographic and targeted vulnerability.
• Working knowledge in preparing assessments of current events based on the sophisticated collection, research and analysis of classified and open source information.
• Proficiency in collecting data via a combination of standard intelligence methods and business processes.
• Must possess one of the following certifications: CAP, CASP+ CE, CCISO, CCNA-Security, CISM, CISSP (or Associate), CISSP (or Associate), CND, CSSLP, CySA+, GICSP, GSEC, GSLC, Security+ CE, SSCP
Peraton drives missions of consequence spanning the globe and extending to the farthest reaches of the galaxy. As the world’s leading mission capability integrator and transformative enterprise IT provider, we deliver trusted and highly differentiated national security solutions and technologies that keep people safe and secure. Peraton serves as a valued partner to essential government agencies across the intelligence, space, cyber, defense, civilian, health, and state and local markets. Every day, our employees do the can’t be done, solving the most daunting challenges facing our customers.
Target Salary Range
$66,000 – $106,000. This represents the typical salary range for this position based on experience and other factors.
An Equal Opportunity Employer including Disability/Veteran.
Peraton / Equal Opportunity Employer / 2023-139144 JBPRT
Top Secret, CLZTT, SKINT, JBPRT SKUUU, VA_ARLINGTON VA_VIRGINIA ZC22201 ZC222Z