Requisition ID: R10077714
Category: Information Technology
Location: Melbourne, FL, USA
Citizenship Required: United States Citizenship
Clearance Type: None
Telecommute: No- Teleworking not available for this position
Shift: Days (United States of America)
Travel Required: Yes, 10% of the Time
Positions Available: 2
At Northrop Grumman, our employees have incredible opportunities to work on revolutionary systems that impact people’s lives around the world today, and for generations to come. Our pioneering and inventive spirit has enabled us to be at the forefront of many technological advancements in our nation’s history – from the first flight across the Atlantic Ocean, to stealth bombers, to landing on the moon. We look for people who have bold new ideas, courage and a pioneering spirit to join forces to invent the future, and have fun along the way. Our culture thrives on intellectual curiosity, cognitive diversity and bringing your whole self to work — and we have an insatiable drive to do what others think is impossible. Our employees are not only part of history, they’re making history.
Northrop Grumman’s Enterprise Services organization is seeking an Associate Software Development Analyst at its Melbourne, Florida location.
This position does not allow for virtual work.
The selected candidate supports, maintains, and/or resolves incidents on enterprise-wide Product Lifecycle Management systems and/or applications software. Involved in supervised planning of system maintenance and upgrade deployments as well as responsible for meeting software compliance standards. Provides operational end user support, guidance, and incident management to agreed service levels. Performs or supports testing and maintenance of system corrections.
Responsibilities include providing IT-focused end-user support in areas of best practice development, operations support, and problem resolution for the engineering community and serving as a Subject Matter Expert in Siemens products including Teamcenter Unified. This includes addressing end-user incidents and requests for assistance within agreed service level guidance in support of business and IT priorities.
– End-user support of TeamCenter PLM software including, but not limited to TcU, Multi-CAD Data Management, Integrations, ProductData/Change/Document Management, Account Management, and Workflows in production environments.
– Under supervision will perform root cause analysis, debugging problems with the Teamcenter environment, and then work with the appropriate technical teams to develop, test, and implement fixes to prevent recurrence.
– Monitor, address, and resolve Teamcenter production environment incidents, service requests, workflows, client install packages, etc., collaboratively with the PLM development and administration teams.
– Document all aspects of system support such that knowledge is readily shared among all those tasked with supporting Teamcenter.
– Support SIT and UAT with business users as necessary.
– Provide demos to users as and when required.
– Under supervision will support business readiness and change management activities prior to go-live and in production.
• Bachelor in Science degree and 0-2 years of PLM support experience with PLM system and user support
• Ability to troubleshoot issues and document root cause along with solutions
• Ability to obtain and maintain Security + certification
• US Citizenship is required as well as the ability to obtain a clearance following hire.
• Familiarity with the functions, processes, and capabilities in Teamcenter as they apply to mechanical, electrical, or systems product development cycles across PLM modules in use for TcR, Tc4Sim, CMM, PDM, TcMfg, and integrations with other systems like SAP and IBM Rational Suite.
• Knowledge of Teamcenter 4-Tier, 2-Tier, or web architecture end-user support and incident resolution.
• Experience with Teamcenter Aerospace & Defense.
• Knowledge with and flexibility to support other applications associated with enterprise PLM such as NX,CATIA, ENOVIA, eQube, HarnesSys, and custom applications.
• Able to apply engineering techniques and analytical methods to make recommendations for improvements and provide information and assistance to end-users.
• Work effectively within teams where other team members may be located throughout the country and influencing others to action who are not direct reports.
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
• Current DOD Secret Clearance is preferred
• Current Security + certification
Salary Range: $58,800 USD – $88,200 USD
Employees may be eligible for a discretionary bonus in addition to base pay. Annual bonuses are designed to reward individual contributions as well as allow employees to share in company results. Employees in Vice President or Director positions may be eligible for Long Term Incentives. In addition, Northrop Grumman provides a variety of benefits including health insurance coverage, life and disability insurance, savings plan, Company paid holidays and paid time off (PTO) for vacation and/or personal business.
The health and safety of our employees and their families is a top priority. The company encourages employees to remain up-to-date on their COVID-19 vaccinations. U.S. Northrop Grumman employees may be required, in the future, to be vaccinated or have an approved disability/medical or religious accommodation, pursuant to future court decisions and/or government action on the currently stayed federal contractor vaccine mandate under Executive Order 14042 https://www.saferfederalworkforce.gov/contractors/.
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit http://www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Northrop Grumman / Equal Opportunity Employer
MMDUU, FVR06 SKUUU, – – ZC