Manhattan Beach, CA
Requisition ID: R10087099
Category: Program Management
Location: Manhattan Beach, CA, USA
Citizenship Required: United States Citizenship
Clearance Type: Top Secret
Telecommute: No- Teleworking not available for this position
Shift: 1st Shift (United States of America)
Travel Required: Yes, 10% of the Time
Relocation Assistance: Relocation assistance may be available
Positions Available: 1
At Northrop Grumman, our employees have incredible opportunities to work on revolutionary systems that impact people’s lives around the world today, and for generations to come. Our pioneering and inventive spirit has enabled us to be at the forefront of many technological advancements in our nation’s history – from the first flight across the Atlantic Ocean, to stealth bombers, to landing on the moon. We look for people who have bold new ideas, courage and a pioneering spirit to join forces to invent the future, and have fun along the way. Our culture thrives on intellectual curiosity, cognitive diversity and bringing your whole self to work — and we have an insatiable drive to do what others think is impossible. Our employees are not only part of history, they’re making history.
Join Northrop Grumman on our continued mission to push the boundaries of possible across land, sea, air, space, and cyberspace. Enjoy a culture where your voice is valued and start contributing to our team of passionate professionals providing real-life solutions to our world’s biggest challenges. We take pride in creating purposeful work and allowing our employees to grow and achieve their goals every day by Defining Possible. With our competitive pay and comprehensive benefits, we have the right opportunities to fit your life and launch your career today.
Strategic Space Systems Division (SSSD) is an industry-leading provider for prime satellite and payload capabilities and directed energy and electronics solutions for national security, military, and civil customers. We are built on a heritage of providing innovative, affordable and reliable aerospace and defense products that our customers rely on to achieve mission success. Join the Space revolution and make the impossible, possible.
SSSD has an opening for a AIM BU & Sagittarius Program Operations Support Analyst to join our team of qualified, diverse individuals. This position will be located in Redondo Beach, CA.
This role will support the AIM BU & Sagittarius Program Operations Team to oversee on-site day-to-day program operations in the following capacity:
• Support IT planning for multiple networks, coordination across multiple stakeholders, drive connectivity and capability progress toward operational IT infrastructure baseline
• Regular coordination with Security, PMO delegate for security approvals, development of billet tracking metrics and projections tied to staffing and understanding technical needs across programs
• Lead integration of capital projects, ensuring requirements are met across stakeholders, understand and influence schedule and budget drivers toward project completion
• Facilities planning & coordination with team moves, office space, new hires on-boarding, etc.
• Support BU operations reporting and communication with Division, Sector & Corporate
• BU/program tool development and maintenance for operational efficiency
• Coordinate BU engagement activities and initiatives; Participate in Advisory Committee to enable execution of engagement plans
• Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university in a Business, Technical or related degree and with 6+ years of related professional experience in an operational role OR Master’s degree from an accredited university in a Business, Technical or related degree with 4+ years of related operational professional experience.
• Dynamic self-starter with strong attention to detail and the ability to function independently.
• Demonstrated flexible approach to work and the ability to work collaboratively on a team.
• Strong problem solving and analytical skills.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Experience with Windows-based MS Office tools, to include MS Word, MS Excel, and MS PowerPoint.
• Candidate must have, and be able to maintain, an active TS clearance
• MS degree in a Business, Technical or related degree.
Northrop Grumman offers a competitive and robust benefits program. As a full-time employee of Northrop Grumman, you are eligible for:
Medical, Dental & Vision coverage
Employee Assistance Programs & Work/Life Solutions
Paid Time Off Health & Wellness Resources
Flexible Schedules: For example the ability to work a 9/80 work schedule, which allows an employee to work a nine-hour day Monday through Thursday and take every other Friday off of work.
Salary Range: $86,300 USD – $129,500 USD
Employees may be eligible for a discretionary bonus in addition to base pay. Annual bonuses are designed to reward individual contributions as well as allow employees to share in company results. Employees in Vice President or Director positions may be eligible for Long Term Incentives. In addition, Northrop Grumman provides a variety of benefits including health insurance coverage, life and disability insurance, savings plan, Company paid holidays and paid time off (PTO) for vacation and/or personal business.
The health and safety of our employees and their families is a top priority. The company encourages employees to remain up-to-date on their COVID-19 vaccinations. U.S. Northrop Grumman employees may be required, in the future, to be vaccinated or have an approved disability/medical or religious accommodation, pursuant to future court decisions and/or government action on the currently stayed federal contractor vaccine mandate under Executive Order 14042 https://www.saferfederalworkforce.gov/contractors/.
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit http://www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Northrop Grumman / Equal Opportunity Employer
MMDUU, FVR06 SKUUU, Manhattan Beach, CA Manhattan Beach, CA ZC