Magna, UT +1 more
Requisition ID: R10087114
Category: Business Management
Location: Magna, UT, USA +1 more
Citizenship Required: United States Citizenship
Clearance Type: None
Telecommute: Yes-May consider hybrid teleworking for this position
Shift: 1st Shift (United States of America)
Travel Required: Yes, 10% of the Time
Relocation Assistance: Relocation assistance may be available
Positions Available: 1
At Northrop Grumman, our employees have incredible opportunities to work on revolutionary systems that impact people’s lives around the world today, and for generations to come. Our pioneering and inventive spirit has enabled us to be at the forefront of many technological advancements in our nation’s history – from the first flight across the Atlantic Ocean, to stealth bombers, to landing on the moon. We look for people who have bold new ideas, courage and a pioneering spirit to join forces to invent the future, and have fun along the way. Our culture thrives on intellectual curiosity, cognitive diversity and bringing your whole self to work — and we have an insatiable drive to do what others think is impossible. Our employees are not only part of history, they’re making history.
Embark on a career putting innovative, reliable, and agile products and ideas into orbit, and beyond. Northrop Grumman has opportunities waiting for you that play a vital role in human space exploration, national defense, and scientific discovery, supporting multiple programs across the universe. With us, you’ll discover a culture of curiosity and collaboration that will have you Defining Possible from the day you start. Our space systems connect and protect millions of people on earth every day, now and for the future. Explore your future and launch your career today.
Space Systems – Propulsion Systems is currently seeking a Financial Analyst – Level 3 or 4 for the Propulsion Systems Business Unit located at the Bacchus (Magna) or Promontory (Brigham), UT facility. This role will be the lead for Compliance and will receive cross-training in compliance matters related to Federal Acquisition Regulations and Defense Federal Acquisition Regulation Supplement, and will support or serve as lead for various cross-functional compliance responsibilities or projects.
This position will offer a hybrid work schedule and will be required to be in office two (2) days per week.
Job Duties & Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
· Analyze and process accounting information based on GAAP and Government accounting knowledge to develop, evaluate and carry out recommendations for the organization.
· Analyze large volumes of written and numerical information to evaluate and select meaningful information to support decision making.
· Lead cross-functional coordination with subject matter experts in developing and delivering responses to DCAA audit and DCMA business system requests
· Lead project for migrating incurred cost claim to standardized format (cross-training on incurred cost claim can be provided)
· Leverage experience or cross-train in Cost Accounting Standards (CAS), become lead compliance resource for cross-functional projects such as: CAS 409 service life studies, financial studies regarding asset assignments, other various CAS and accounting studies
· Serve in backup role to lead analyst responsible for annual incurred cost submissions – Leverage experience or cross-train in, and become a lead for charging guidance requests from business unit
· Coordinate with Division and Sector regarding compliance matters that impact multiple business un its
· Provide support to review and updates of the PSO Disclosure Statement – Provide support for Cost Impact studies
· Respond to and track Requests For Information for all Government compliance audits
Basic Qualifications for Level 3:
· Bachelor’s Degree and 5+ years’ experience in Finance or Accounting – OR – Master’s Degree and 3+ years’ experience in Finance and Accounting
Basic Qualifications for Level 4:
· Bachelor’s Degree and 9+ years’ experience in Finance or Accounting – OR – Master’s Degree and 7+ years’ experience in Finance and Accounting
Basic Qualifications for both levels:
· Experience working with Microsoft Office, including MS Excel
· Ability to travel, up to 10% of the time, as needed, per business needs
· US Citizen
· Aerospace, defense, or space industry experience
· Knowledge of and experience with FAR and DFARS
· Knowledge of and experience with project costing systems
· Multiple overhead rates experience
This position reports to Magna, UT, USA, however, this position can also be worked from Brigham City, UT, UT, USA.
Salary Range: $74,600 USD – $111,800 USD
Salary Range 2: $92,400 USD – $138,600 USD
Employees may be eligible for a discretionary bonus in addition to base pay. Annual bonuses are designed to reward individual contributions as well as allow employees to share in company results. Employees in Vice President or Director positions may be eligible for Long Term Incentives. In addition, Northrop Grumman provides a variety of benefits including health insurance coverage, life and disability insurance, savings plan, Company paid holidays and paid time off (PTO) for vacation and/or personal business.
The health and safety of our employees and their families is a top priority. The company encourages employees to remain up-to-date on their COVID-19 vaccinations. U.S. Northrop Grumman employees may be required, in the future, to be vaccinated or have an approved disability/medical or religious accommodation, pursuant to future court decisions and/or government action on the currently stayed federal contractor vaccine mandate under Executive Order 14042 https://www.saferfederalworkforce.gov/contractors/.
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit http://www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Northrop Grumman / Equal Opportunity Employer
MMDUU, FVR06 SKUUU, Magna, UT +1 more Magna, UT +1 more ZC