Redondo Beach, CA
Requisition ID: R10085441
Category: Business Management
Location: Redondo Beach, CA, USA
Citizenship Required: United States Citizenship
Clearance Type: Top Secret
Telecommute: Yes-May consider hybrid teleworking for this position
Shift: 1st Shift (United States of America)
Travel Required: Yes, 10% of the Time
Positions Available: 1
At Northrop Grumman, our employees have incredible opportunities to work on revolutionary systems that impact people’s lives around the world today, and for generations to come. Our pioneering and inventive spirit has enabled us to be at the forefront of many technological advancements in our nation’s history – from the first flight across the Atlantic Ocean, to stealth bombers, to landing on the moon. We look for people who have bold new ideas, courage and a pioneering spirit to join forces to invent the future, and have fun along the way. Our culture thrives on intellectual curiosity, cognitive diversity and bringing your whole self to work — and we have an insatiable drive to do what others think is impossible. Our employees are not only part of history, they’re making history.
Northrop Grumman Space Sector is seeking a Principal Pricing Analyst to join our team of diverse and talented individuals. This position is located in Redondo Beach, CA.
* This position’s standard work schedule is a 9/80 with a Hybrid schedule based on business/program need.?
In this role the selected candidate will be responsible for, but not limited to, the following:
· Develops, analyzes, evaluates, coordinates, prepares, and supports cost proposals to government and commercial customers
· Reviews Requests for Proposals (RFP) and proposal documents for compliance to customer specifications/requirements and adherence to company policy
· Ensures Northrop Grumman Estimating System compliance and provides interpretation of RFP requirements
· Interacts with personnel and management at all levels; interfaces and coordinates with other business management personnel on a daily basis
· Provides reviews of all estimates prior to delivery and review by senior management
· Prepares and presents costs estimates to management, customer representatives and government audit agencies
· Ensures adherence to Federal Acquisition Regulations (FAR), Truth in Negotiations Act (TINA), and Northrop Grumman policies and procedures with regard to cost proposal preparation, review, compliance, submission, updates/revisions, and negotiations
· Supports audit requests, fact-finding, and negotiation discussions and the program budget baseline process
· Supports various departmental business management & operations functions
· Creates/administers pricing databases and coordinates implementation of pricing proposals across the organization
· Ensures FAR/DFAR compliance of proposals and supports proposals through the NAR/ICE and C101 corporate approval process
· Supports the front end business acquisition process by developing proposals in compliance with FAR/DFAR regulation and RFP requirements
· Bachelor degree with a minimum of 6 years of pricing related experience or finance experience, or Master’s degree with a minimum of 4 years of pricing related experience or finance experience or 10 years of pricing/estimating experience in lieu of degree.
· Advanced analytical, presentation, and leadership skills.
· Proficiency in Microsoft Excel (pivot tables, Vlookups, nested formulas, macros), PowerPoint, and Word.
· Active DoD (Department of Defense) Secret or Top-Secret clearance
· Pricing and Proposal Analyst Experience
· Knowledge of FAR/DFARS and other Government Regulations
· Proficiency in ProPricer
Salary Range: $83,900 USD – $125,900 USD
Employees may be eligible for a discretionary bonus in addition to base pay. Annual bonuses are designed to reward individual contributions as well as allow employees to share in company results. Employees in Vice President or Director positions may be eligible for Long Term Incentives. In addition, Northrop Grumman provides a variety of benefits including health insurance coverage, life and disability insurance, savings plan, Company paid holidays and paid time off (PTO) for vacation and/or personal business.
The health and safety of our employees and their families is a top priority. The company encourages employees to remain up-to-date on their COVID-19 vaccinations. U.S. Northrop Grumman employees may be required, in the future, to be vaccinated or have an approved disability/medical or religious accommodation, pursuant to future court decisions and/or government action on the currently stayed federal contractor vaccine mandate under Executive Order 14042 https://www.saferfederalworkforce.gov/contractors/.
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit http://www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Northrop Grumman / Equal Opportunity Employer
MMDUU, FVR06 SKUUU, Redondo Beach, CA Redondo Beach, CA ZC