Northridge, CA +1 more
Requisition ID: R10085606
Category: Business Development
Location: Northridge, CA, USA +1 more
Citizenship Required: United States Citizenship
Clearance Type: Secret
Telecommute: No- Teleworking not available for this position
Shift: 1st Shift (United States of America)
Travel Required: Yes, 10% of the Time
Relocation Assistance: Relocation assistance may be available
Positions Available: 1
At Northrop Grumman, our employees have incredible opportunities to work on revolutionary systems that impact people’s lives around the world today, and for generations to come. Our pioneering and inventive spirit has enabled us to be at the forefront of many technological advancements in our nation’s history – from the first flight across the Atlantic Ocean, to stealth bombers, to landing on the moon. We look for people who have bold new ideas, courage and a pioneering spirit to join forces to invent the future, and have fun along the way. Our culture thrives on intellectual curiosity, cognitive diversity and bringing your whole self to work — and we have an insatiable drive to do what others think is impossible. Our employees are not only part of history, they’re making history.
This position will require the selected candidate to work in the Northridge, CA or DC Metro Area (McLean, VA; Falls Church, VA)
The qualified applicant will be responsible for leading the Business Unit’s Business Development Operations function, including the maintenance of an efficiently streamlined operational cadence for the BD organization.
Responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
Managing the provision of pipeline assessments and analysis in order to ensure short- and long-term targets are met.
Managing the development, tracking, reporting, and forecasting of BD Operational Goals via quantitative models.
Developing and managing approval process for site discretionary funds
Managing the drafting and development of executive caliber deliverables, including but not limited to Board of Directors Reports; Monthly Management Reports; BD Operational Goals Reports; Sector Quarterly Reviews; and Pipeline Assessment Reports.
Manage and coordinate executive-level meetings, to include coordination with Weapons System Division, and Sector BD Staff.
Support the development and execution of communication strategies and supporting long range strategic initiatives and campaigns as needed.
Interact with senior internal personnel on significant matters often requiring coordination between organizations.
Coordinate between BU/Division/Sector on all BD Ops tasks
Develop and deliver presentations.
Create market analysis and forecasting products for BD team.
Manage 10+ employees that support various AW programs.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Finance, International Studies or related discipline.
• Six (6) or more years of related experience in business operations or related field.
• 3 years analytical experience.
• Demonstrated hands-on experience developing and running complex quantitative models.
• Extended experience with databases, spreadsheets, queries, pivot tables, and financial models.
• Proven ability to create, compose and edit written materials, and to consolidate data from multiple sources into concise executive caliber summaries.
• Superior analytical skills – ability to draw conclusions and actionable recommendations.
• Proficiency with Microsoft software portfolio – including experience preparing executive-level power point presentations.
• Current Secret with the ability to be cleared to special access programs; US Citizenship required.
• Master’s Degree in Business Administration, Finance, International Studies or related discipline.
• Full knowledge of industry and NGC practices and processes.
• Knowledge and experience in business plan development, market research and competitive analysis.
• Knowledge of Salesforce or other CRM tools.
• 4 years prior experience in business development, capture, or program management
• Current TS and SAP
This position reports to Northridge, CA, USA, however, this position can also be worked from McLean, VA, VA, USA.
Employees may be eligible for a discretionary bonus in addition to base pay. Annual bonuses are designed to reward individual contributions as well as allow employees to share in company results. Employees in Vice President or Director positions may be eligible for Long Term Incentives. In addition, Northrop Grumman provides a variety of benefits including health insurance coverage, life and disability insurance, savings plan, Company paid holidays and paid time off (PTO) for vacation and/or personal business.
The health and safety of our employees and their families is a top priority. The company encourages employees to remain up-to-date on their COVID-19 vaccinations. U.S. Northrop Grumman employees may be required, in the future, to be vaccinated or have an approved disability/medical or religious accommodation, pursuant to future court decisions and/or government action on the currently stayed federal contractor vaccine mandate under Executive Order 14042 https://www.saferfederalworkforce.gov/contractors/.
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit http://www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Northrop Grumman / Equal Opportunity Employer
MMDUU, FVR06 SKUUU, Northridge, CA +1 more Northridge, CA +1 more ZC