Annapolis Junction, Maryland
United States Citizenship
At Northrop Grumman, our employees have incredible opportunities to work on revolutionary systems that impact people’s lives around the world today, and for generations to come. Our pioneering and inventive spirit has enabled us to be at the forefront of many technological advancements in our nation’s history – from the first flight across the Atlantic Ocean, to stealth bombers, to landing on the moon. We look for people who have bold new ideas, courage and a pioneering spirit to join forces to invent the future, and have fun along the way. Our culture thrives on intellectual curiosity, cognitive diversity and bringing your whole self to work — and we have an insatiable drive to do what others think is impossible. Our employees are not only part of history, they’re making history.
Northrop Grumman is hiring!? Earn up to a $20,000 sign on bonus if you are hired against specific TS/SCI Polygraph positions.
At the heart of Defining Possible is our commitment to missions. In rapidly changing global security environments, Northrop Grumman brings informed insights and software-secure technology to enable strategic planning. We’re looking for innovators, who can help us keep building on our wide portfolio of secure, affordable, integrated, and multi-domain systems and technologies that fuel those missions. By joining in our shared mission, we will support yours of expanding your personal network and developing skills, whether you are new to the field or an industry thought-leader. At Northrop Grumman, you will have the resources, support, and team to do some of the best work of your career.
Northrop Grumman’s Sensing & Secure Solutions Operating Unit is actively seeking a talented System Engineering expert to join a newly awarded, Northrop Grumman primed program. This position’s work location is in Annapolis Junction Maryland and is part of the Mission Systems Sector within Northrop Grumman. The new team member will be designing and developing new systems, applications, and solutions for external customer’s enterprise-wide cyber systems and networks. We are seeking a person who is capable of being responsible for System design efforts, mentoring junior engineers, and demonstrating knowledge/experience of the latest System Engineering techniques to model system design driving Software Development efforts.
Performs technical planning, system integration, verification and validation, cost and risk, and supportability and effectiveness analyses for total systems. Analyses are performed at all levels of total system product to include: concept, design, fabrication, test, installation, operation, maintenance and disposal. Ensures the logical and systematic conversion of customer or product requirements into total systems solutions that acknowledge technical, schedule, and cost constraints. Performs functional analysis, timeline analysis, detail trade studies, requirements allocation and interface definition studies to translate customer requirements into hardware and software specifications.
– A current and active TS/SCI Clearance and Polygraph is required.
– BS + 9 years of exp; MS + 5 years of exp; PhD + 4 years of exp is required.
– Experience with SysML and Model based system Engineering concepts.
– Proven disciplined System Engineering experience with requirement-driven design through formal V&V.?
– Experience working in Agile (SaFE) environments.
– Experience working with Software Development teams utilizing MBSE artifacts to drive Software Development.
– An ability to interface with external entities is preferred.
– Demonstrated technical leadership experience is highly preferred.
– Experience with designing and developing new systems using Model Based System Engineering tools including CAMEO .
– Knowledge of SysML.
– Experience with creating Use Cases, Activity Diagrams, BDDs, IBDs, Sequence diagrams, etc. in CAMEO to satisfy system requirements.
Northrop Grumman / Equal Opportunity Employer
SKSYS, SKBON, FVR08 SKUUU, Annapolis Junction, Maryland Annapolis Junction, Maryland ZC ZCCX