JOB ID: 626810BR
Date posted: Jul. 07, 2023
Description:Are you ready to further your career in Cyber Security working for one of the top companies in the world? Is the Washington D.C. Metro area a place you would like to explore? Then consider joining Lockheed Martin Space!
We have an exciting Systems Security Engineer opportunity that works closely with the program Anti-Tamper Lead Engineer. You will support the program as part of an agile security engineering team to capture, define, architect, develop, integrate, and test security solutions for DoD applications and platforms.
In this role, you will provide support to the systems security lead, performing the following:
– Work as a member of the development team to create and mature system security solutions and designs, including requirements development, trade studies, implementation and maturation of security features, and associated documentation. These solutions are required to protect sensitive information also known as Critical Program Information (CPI).
– Contribute to required customer CDRLs such as the Program Protection Implementation Plan (PPIP), the Anti-Tamper Plan, the Key Management Plan, and the Verification and Evaluation Plans and Procedures.
– Perform System functionality definition including system states and modes, and system security design features.
– Execute mitigation activities to address subsystem technical and programmatic risks.
– Interface with security implementation team to communicate requirements and overall security strategy.
Lockheed Martin offers a wide range of benefits to fit your needs such as 401K, PTO, work/life balance, and more!
Learn more about Lockheed Martin’s comprehensive benefits package.
Apply today if you are ready to explore new opportunities and connect with a Lockheed recruiter who is excited to speak with you.
• Knowledge or experience in RMF Assessment & Authorization Package Development
• Knowledge of System Security related governance, e.g., Security Technical Implementation Guide (STIG) or Horizontal Protection Guide (HPG)
• Knowledge or experience with employment of Intelligence Community (IC) cybersecurity requirements, policies, and procedures.
• Knowledge or experience with vulnerability and compliance assessments and mitigation.
• Active TS/SCI with poly clearance required to start
• Ability to think critically to find optimal approaches to difficult design issues.
• Familiarity with the DoD systems lifecycle
Experience in any of the following:
• Windows 10, Solaris, RedHat environments
• Running DISA STIGs, the DISA SCAP tools, STIG Viewer.
• ACAS, HBSS, SIEM Tools
• Writing Cyber security policies, plans, and procedures, and POA&Ms
• Patching systems, patch tools such as WSUS
• Vulnerator (vulnerability parsing utility)
Clearance Level:TS/SCI w/Poly SP
Other Important Information You Should Know
Expression of Interest:By applying to this job, you are expressing interest in this position and could be considered for other career opportunities where similar skills and requirements have been identified as a match. Should this match be identified you may be contacted for this and future openings.
Ability to Work Remotely:Onsite Full-time: The work associated with this position will be performed onsite at a designated Lockheed Martin facility.
Work Schedules:Lockheed Martin supports a variety of alternate work schedules that provide additional flexibility to our employees. Schedules range from standard 40 hours over a five day work week while others may be condensed. These condensed schedules provide employees with additional time away from the office and are in addition to our Paid Time off benefits.
Schedule for this Position:Standard Monday to Friday 40 hour work week
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where your mission is ours. Our customers tackle the hardest missions. Those that demand extraordinary amounts of courage, resilience and precision. They’re dangerous. Critical. Sometimes they even provide an opportunity to change the world and save lives. Those are the missions we care about.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.
Experience Level:Experienced Professional
Career Area:Cyber Security Engineering
Lockheed Martin / Equal Opportunity Employer / JBLMC –
Top Secret with Polygraph Required, CLZTS, CLZCI, SKINT, SKCYB, JBLMC SKUUU, Herndon, Virginia Herndon, Virginia ZC