Grand Prairie, Texas
JOB ID: 639671BR
Date posted: Aug. 24, 2023
Description:Lockheed Martin’s Missiles and Fire Control (MFC) business, the leading provider and pioneer for superior weapon systems, sensors and services is seeking a Classified Cyber Security professional / Information System Security Officer (ISSO) to join the Classified
Cyber Security team in Grand Prairie, TX.
The candidate will perform in a classified cyber security role supporting multiple programs and must have a working knowledge of the Risk Management
Framework (RMF) that apply to Information System (IS) Security.
Responsibilities of this role include but are not limited to the following:
– Works independently to ensure all aspects of classified
Cybersecurity program elements are addressed in accordance with requirements.
– Designs, develops, engineers, and implements solutions that meet information system security requirements.
– Utilizes operating system internal and third-party tools (e.g. Splunk/Nessus/SCAP) to analyze systems and audit logs to identify anomalies, threats, potential vulnerabilities, and configuration errors on the system.
– Triage system scan results and analyze audit events to prioritize follow-up corrective action and/or investigation activities. Assess and mitigate information system vulnerabilities, configuration errors, and security threats/risks throughout the system’s lifecycle.
– Develops, executes and maintains a continuous monitoring plan to validate information protection effectiveness.
– Validates system configuration and settings in accordance with government regulatory compliance requirements as well as internal counter‐espionage (insider threat detection and mitigation).
– Validates system security requirements definition and analysis; establishes system security designs; implements security designs in hardware, software, data, and procedures; verifies security requirements; performs system certification and accreditation planning, testing, and liaison activities.
– Provides support to ensure secure systems operations and maintenance.
– Performs system user education and/or briefings. Act as a liaison with government agency representatives, such as Advanced / Special Program Security Control Assessors (SCA), and other external / internal customers, including, but not limited to, counterintelligence and Information Technology (IT) professionals.
– Develops and implements System Security Plans (SSP),
Information Assurance Standard Operating Procedures (IA SOP), Security Controls Traceability Matrix (SCTM), information security policies and required bodies of evidence, as necessary, to ensure compliance with RMF guidelines.
– Experience in at least one of the following: system administration, information assurance, and/or cybersecurity.
– Experience working with classified information systems.
– Possess a DoD 8570 IAT Level II certification (i.e. Security+ CE).
– Experience performing information system security trend analysis, identifying, documenting and reporting threats contributing to potential information system risk.
– This position requires applicants to have a final secret security clearance. Candidates must be able to obtain a Top-Secret clearance upon employment. This position may require an enhanced security review in accordance with Government contract requirements and it is a condition of employment that individuals hired into positions requiring program clearance obtain and maintain such clearance
within a timeframe to allow Lockheed Martin sufficient time to meet its business needs.
– Subject to routine government security investigations and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information throughout their employment as required by the job.
– Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience / combined education.
Experience supporting Special Access Required (SAR) security environments.
– Experience with Joint Special Access Program (SAP)
Implementation Guide (JSIG) requirements and implementing systems for compliance
– Experience as an Information System Security Manager/Officer (ISSM/O).
– Familiar with SCAP, SPLUNK and Nessus.
– Perform system auditing, vulnerability risk assessments, Assured File Transfers, hardware/software configuration management, data integrity containments and investigations on IA related security
– Knowledge of security configuration and settings for current Windows and Linux based operating systems.
– Ability and willingness to work as an integral member of a small cohesive team operating in a dynamic fast-paced environment.
– Experience developing POAMs and performing assessments of systems for compliance with NIST 800-53
– Possess a DoD 8570 IAM Level III certification (i.e. CISSP, CISM).
– Bachelor’s degree with 5 or more years of related experience OR 3 or more years with a Master’s degree
Security Clearance Statement:This position requires a government security clearance, you must be a US Citizen for consideration.
Clearance Level:Top Secret
Other Important Information You Should Know
Expression of Interest:By applying to this job, you are expressing interest in this position and could be considered for other career opportunities where similar skills and requirements have been identified as a match. Should this match be identified you may be contacted for this and future openings.
Ability to Work Remotely:Onsite Full-time: The work associated with this position will be performed onsite at a designated Lockheed Martin facility.
Work Schedules:Lockheed Martin supports a variety of alternate work schedules that provide additional flexibility to our employees. Schedules range from standard 40 hours over a five day work week while others may be condensed. These condensed schedules provide employees with additional time away from the office and are in addition to our Paid Time off benefits.
Schedule for this Position:4×10 hour day, 3 days off per week
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where your mission is ours. Our customers tackle the hardest missions. Those that demand extraordinary amounts of courage, resilience and precision. They’re dangerous. Critical. Sometimes they even provide an opportunity to change the world and save lives. Those are the missions we care about.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.
Experience Level:Experienced Professional
Business Unit:MISSILES AND FIRE CONTROL
Career Area:Cyber Security
Lockheed Martin / Equal Opportunity Employer / JBLMC –
Top Secret, CLZTT, SKINT, SKCYB, JBLMC SKUUU, Grand Prairie, Texas Grand Prairie, Texas ZC