Liverpool, New York
JOB ID: 639506BR
Date posted: May. 25, 2023
Description:At Lockheed Martin Rotary and Mission Systems, we are driven by innovation and integrity. We believe that by applying the highest standards of business ethics and visionary thinking, everything is within our reach – and yours as a Lockheed Martin employee. Lockheed Martin values your skills, training and education. Come and experience your future!
This position will support the AN/BLQ-10 and TPS-77 program leadership as a Cyber Systems Security Engineering (CSSE) lead primarily responsible for applying technical expertise in a collaborative fashion, to plan, design, develop, validate, and verify cybersecurity solutions across the system lifecycle.
In this role, you will:
• Conduct cyber risk assessment activities including threat modeling, vulnerability analysis and analysis of mitigation solutions.
• Develop, evaluate, and analyze design constraints, and detailed system and security design as they pertain to the cyber domain.
• Coordinate with other cybersecurity engineers, system architects, and developers to provide oversight in the development of robust solutions.
• Conduct cybersecurity test and evaluation of hardware and/or software designs to verify and validate compliance with defined specifications and requirements.
• Employ cybersecurity processes, methods, techniques, and tools and assure their consistent application.
• Implement appropriate assessment and authorization activities, as required by customers.
• Support Proposals by providing inputs to technical volumes, developing cybersecurity basis of estimates, and participating in Independent Technical Reviews (ITRs).
• Support Cost Estimates
Candidate must be able to be self-initiated and capable of leading large groups of people and data to drive solution to and increase cyber posture of the AN/BLQ-10 Program.
To be considered, candidates must be a US citizen with an active security clearance updated within the last 5 years.
• Bachelors degree from an accredited college in a related discipline, or equivalent experience/combined education, with 9 years of professional experience; or 7 years of professional experience with a related master’s degree.
• Previous experience leading a system engineering, cyber, or other engineering team
• Ability to operate autonomously with minimal direction
• Strong customer relationship skills
• DoD 8570 approved baseline certification for IAT Level II (IE CompTIA Security+, GSEC SSCP, CCNA-Security) or ability to achieve certification within 6 months.
• Qualified candidate must have or be able to obtain an Interim Secret clearance prior to starting this position. This requires US Citizenship.
• Ability to provide status and communicate effectively with internal and external customers (e.g., Program Management, Customer Counterparts, and Supply Chain Vendors).
• Strong understanding of the Risk Management Framework (RMF) process.
• Experience in decomposing Cyber requirements and applying STIGs- down to the CCI level.
• Previous experience with proposal development and Basis of Estimate (BOE) development
• Previous Control Account Manager (CAM) experience
• Previous experience leading a system engineering, cyber, or other engineering organization
• Previous experience with DevSecOps, SW Factory, or some other digital transformation technology
• Demonstrated ability to lead teams developing complex technical systems
• Demonstrated experience leading and influencing teams to translate concepts and strategy into plans, actions, and results
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Security Clearance Statement:This position requires a government security clearance, you must be a US Citizen for consideration.
Other Important Information You Should Know
Expression of Interest:By applying to this job, you are expressing interest in this position and could be considered for other career opportunities where similar skills and requirements have been identified as a match. Should this match be identified you may be contacted for this and future openings.
Ability to Work Remotely:Part-time Remote Telework: The employee selected for this position will work part of their work schedule remotely and part of their work schedule at a designated Lockheed Martin facility. The specific weekly schedule will be discussed during the hiring process.
Work Schedules:Lockheed Martin supports a variety of alternate work schedules that provide additional flexibility to our employees. Schedules range from standard 40 hours over a five day work week while others may be condensed. These condensed schedules provide employees with additional time away from the office and are in addition to our Paid Time off benefits.
Schedule for this Position:4×10 hour day, 3 days off per week
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where your mission is ours. Our customers tackle the hardest missions. Those that demand extraordinary amounts of courage, resilience and precision. They’re dangerous. Critical. Sometimes they even provide an opportunity to change the world and save lives. Those are the missions we care about.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.
Experience Level:Experienced Professional
Career Area:Cyber Security Engineering
Lockheed Martin / Equal Opportunity Employer / JBLMC –
Secret, CLZSS, SKSYS, SKINT, SKCYB, JBLMC SKUUU, Liverpool, New York Liverpool, New York ZC