JOB ID: 651882BR
Date posted: Sep. 11, 2023
Description:Lockheed Martin’s Missiles and Fire Control (MFC) business area is seeking a Classified Cyber Security Manager to join the Classified Cyber Security Special Programs team in Orlando, FL. The candidate will lead a team of Classified Cyber Security professionals supporting multiple programs.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Oversight of Information System Security Officers in their development and implementation of System Security Plans (SSP), Standard Operating Procedures (SOP), information security policies and required bodies of evidence, as necessary, to ensure compliance with RMF guidelines.
• Acting as a primary liaison with government agency representatives, such as the Defense Counterintelligence Security Agency (DCSA) Information System Security Professionals (ISSP), Advanced / Special Program Security Control Assessors (SCA), and other external / internal customers, including, but not limited to, counterintelligence and Information Technology (IT) professionals.
• Ensuring the development and implementation of an effective information system security education, training, and awareness program (SETA).
• Overseeing the compliance of security settings for operating systems, to include Windows, Unix/Linux, etc. on classified information systems under his / her purview.
• Ensuring proper measures are taken when an information system incident or vulnerability is discovered.
• Managing and executing the information security continuous monitoring program.
• Ensuring configuration management policies and procedures for authorizing the use of hardware / software on an information system are followed and assess changes to the system, its environment, and operational needs that could affect the security authorization.
• Serving as a voting member of the Configuration Control Board. The ISSM may elect to delegate this responsibility to the ISSO.
• Maintaining required information security certifications (e.g. CISSP, CISP, etc)
• Supporting Lockheed Martin initiatives by providing input and recommendations to OneLMX and OneLM Security through the MFC representative, as needed.
• Participate in the planning and implementation of current and future security domains including those which may introduce new service areas (e.g. Cloud Computing, DevSecOps).
• Ability to author, and review SSPs for correctness, and maintain authorizations to operate (ATO).
• Ability to perform technical certifications for systems being presented to the government for authorization.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills and ability to effectively interface with numerous cognizant security agencies, customers and senior management.
• Ability to manage multiple projects in a dynamic, demanding environment.
• Knowledge of other security disciplines and how they impact and interact with Cyber Security.
• Knowledge of Information Technology (IT) and how it impacts and interacts with Cyber Security.
• Ability to obtain and maintain a Top Secret Clearance.
• Meet the Advanced Proficiency Level by the required Foundational Qualifications found in the DoD 8140 policy series, or ability to qualify for the Advanced Proficiency Level within six months of hire date.
• Team player – Effective at leading collaboration amongst teams at multiple locations, organizing and motivating a diverse set of individuals to act as “one”.
• Experience working with classified information systems.
• Previous experience working in an SAP / SCI environment.
• Prior experience as ISSO / ISSM, or DoD equivalent at an organization of similar size and complexity.
• Understanding of network concepts and Type 1 encryption devices, such as TACLANE and Commercial Solutions for Classified (CSfC).
• Understanding of networking concepts and cybersecurity related tools to include, Defense Information Systems Agency (DISA) Security Technical Implementation Guides (STIG) and Security Content Automation Protocol (SCAP), and vulnerability scanners.
• Knowledge working with security tools such as Splunk and Qmulos.
• Knowledge of government / contractor network interconnectivity arrangements.
• Ability to speak in front of large groups of people.
Security Clearance Statement:This position requires a government security clearance, you must be a US Citizen for consideration.
Clearance Level:Secret with Investigation or CV date within 5 years
Other Important Information You Should Know
Expression of Interest:By applying to this job, you are expressing interest in this position and could be considered for other career opportunities where similar skills and requirements have been identified as a match. Should this match be identified you may be contacted for this and future openings.
Ability to Work Remotely:Part-time Remote Telework: The employee selected for this position will work part of their work schedule remotely and part of their work schedule at a designated Lockheed Martin facility. The specific weekly schedule will be discussed during the hiring process.
Work Schedules:Lockheed Martin supports a variety of alternate work schedules that provide additional flexibility to our employees. Schedules range from standard 40 hours over a five day work week while others may be condensed. These condensed schedules provide employees with additional time away from the office and are in addition to our Paid Time off benefits.
Schedule for this Position:4×10 hour day, 3 days off per week
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
At Lockheed Martin, we use our passion for purposeful innovation to help keep people safe and solve the world’s most complex challenges. Our people are some of the greatest minds in the industry and truly make Lockheed Martin a great place to work.
With our employees as our priority, we provide diverse career opportunities designed to propel, develop, and boost agility. Our flexible schedules, competitive pay, and comprehensive benefits enable our employees to live a healthy, fulfilling life at and outside of work. We place an emphasis on empowering our employees by fostering an inclusive environment built upon integrity and corporate responsibility.
If this sounds like a culture you connect with, you’re invited to apply for this role. Or, if you are unsure whether your experience aligns with the requirements of this position, we encourage you to search on Lockheed Martin Jobs, and apply for roles that align with your qualifications.
Experience Level:Experienced Professional
Business Unit:MISSILES AND FIRE CONTROL
Career Area:Cyber Security
Lockheed Martin / Equal Opportunity Employer / JBLMC –
Top Secret, CLZTT, SKINT, SKCYB, JBLMC SKUUU, Orlando, Florida Orlando, Florida ZC