Fort Meade MD US 20755
The Project Manager will support the Service Operations Service Management Office (SOSMO) providing an ITIL (Information Technology Infrastructure Library) based methodology for Change, Incident, and Problem/Performance Management. This work is in support of the GSM-O II TN13 contract at the DISA Joint Operations Center (DJOC).
The ITIL Subject Matter Expert (SME) will create and manage ITIL based frameworks and processes, which form the structure and functions of the Service Management Office (SMO).
- A SMO consists of a group of functions within business or IT that is accountable for defining, maintaining, and managing standards for service management and service management processes in the organization.
- The framework shall be constructed based on Agency requirements and will correspond to ITIL defined General, Service, and Technical management practices.
Some of the basic daily functions are:
- Provide daily, weekly, and monthly program and performance trends & analysis for DJOC Operations. This reporting shall include information pertaining to:
- Documented incidents
- Known errors
- ASIs and releases & deployments
- Collect, measure, and report on key performance indicators and critical success factors for both the SMO program and SMO functions to include at a minimum Incident Management, Problem Management, Change Management, Release & Deployment Management, Event Management, along with Capacity and Availability measures in support of Performance Management activities.
- Ability to apply advanced technical principles, theories, and concepts.
- Develops solutions to complex technical issues and problems that affect multiple area or disciplines.
- Bachelor's degree in a relevant technical discipline and 12 years of overall related experience or Masters with 10 years of prior relevant experience. 4+ years of additional related years of experience is accepted in lieu of a degree.
- Active TS/SCI security clearance.
- ITIL V3 or V4 Foundations
- Experience with MS Office products (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint) working with large data sets
- Good oral and written communication skills
- ITIL Master or ITIL Strategist certification
- Currently possess DoD 8750 certification at IAT level II, Security+ce.
- Experience briefing Senior Leaders
Pay Range $84,500.00 – $130,000.00 – $175,500.00
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.
Leidos / Equal Opportunity Employer
R-00105168 JBLDJ 2023-02-22 18:07:54 UTC
JBLDGCST02 SKUUU, MD_Fort Meade MD_xxx ZC20755 ZC207JOBS