Gaithersburg MD US 20879
The Leidos Security Team currently has an opening for a Program Security Representative (PSR) for an established, long-term program we have with the Defense Information Systems Agency (DISA). The work location is at our Gaithersburg, MD facility at the Rio.
This PSR will be dedicated to the DISA program, handling all aspects of onboarding, briefing, debriefings, and subcontractor management for the program, in close coordination with program management, the Rio Security Team and the Leidos Security Service Center (SSC). Duties to include:
- Applying security principles, practices and procedures to maintain compliance with mission-sponsor personnel and physical security regulations and policies.
- Customer coordination in supporting complex security issues while developing recommended courses of action to address related concerns.
- Developing and submitting all required documentation needed to operate and maintain access to Sponsor controlled information.
- Maintaining accurate personnel rosters across multiple task orders/task numbers.
- Implementing all required security polices specified in awarded contract.
- Provide Security training to personnel on contract and ensure compliance with customer training requirements
- Responsible for implementing and providing guidance to customers and management on security issues such as security education, classified document control, security investigations, classification control and personnel clearances.
- Coordinate with hiring managers and HR to take clearance actions upon acceptance to hire, and upon terminations / separation from the company
- Submittal of Visit Requests (VRs) within DISS and the SSC
- Must work from the Rio site in Gaithersburg 4 of 5 days per week; WFH is permitted one day per week.
- Current Top Secret clearance
- Preferred experience with SIMS software
- Solid experience with NISS, DISS, and other national systems
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- BA/BS and a minimum of 2-4 years of experience working in program security on a classified program. Degree may be substituted with additional years of experience.
- Experience with working with a security team for a large contract
Pay Range $48,750.00 – $75,000.00 – $101,250.00
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.
Leidos / Equal Opportunity Employer
R-00105177 JBLDJ 2023-02-22 18:30:43 UTC
JBLDGCST02 SKUUU, MD_Gaithersburg MD_xxx ZC20879 ZC208JOBS