Remote US US 20170
Come join one of our high performing teams responsible for building the next-generation enterprise APIs and modern responsive user interfaces. We serve the Social Security Administration (SSA) and their mission to meet the changing needs of the public, positively impacting at least 65 million American lives per month. Be part of the mission solution and help lead SSA’s Digital Modernization Strategy. We are a team of forward-looking professionals in need of a strong candidate with these key required skills: SQL Server/PostgreSQL RDBMS, Erwin, DevOps, Agile and SQL scripts. Do you have most of these key required skills, education, or experience? Do you want to learn more about our telework posture? Are you an US citizen, US resident, or Visa candidate and think you might fit? We recommend you apply and start the conversation today! Join us in supporting our SSA contracts in Woodlawn, Maryland.
These skills will help you succeed in this position:
- Experience with installation, development, maintenance, and enhancement of physical SQL Server/PostgreSQL RDBMS to support the Agile development teams.
- Experience with developing and maintaining OLTP, data warehouses and operational data stores and utilize ERwin data modeling tools for logical and physical data models.
- Experience with DevOps tasks such as setting up environments, deployments, and automated scripting.
- Knowledge of installation, maintenance, and administration of Oracle, DB2 or other RDBMS.
- Experience developing databases with an Agile development process and ceremonies including scrums, planning events, backlog grooming, retrospectives, and demos.
Showcase your knowledge of modern development through the following experience or skills:
- Experience with SQL, PostgreSQL, TOAD 9.5, Omegamon.
- Experience with Data Conversion Strategies on various databases (PostgreSQL, Oracle, DB2)
- Experience with Database partitioning Strategies on various databases (PostgreSQL, Oracle, DB2)
- Experience with performance and tuning of applications on various databases (PostgreSQL, Oracle, DB2)
- Experience with Relational and Dimensional Modeling
- Operating System and Infrastructure experience with Linux, Windows 7, Unix, Solaris.
- Experience with OLTP, data warehousing and operational data stores and concepts.
- Experience with VersionOne Application Lifecycle Management Tools.
- Experience with Jenkins and Continuous Integration.
- Experience with source code versioning with Git and Stash.
- Experience with projects using SAFe methodology.
Day to Day Responsibilities:
At Leidos, we deliver innovative solutions through the efforts of our diverse and talented people who are dedicated to our customers’ success. We empower our teams, contribute to our communities, and operate sustainable. Everything we do is built on a commitment to do the right thing for our customers, our people, and our community. Our Mission, Vision, and Values guide the way we do business. If this sounds like a mission you want to be a part of, keep reading!
Every position we take is more rewarding when you know the why behind it. Know your work makes a difference to support those who need it most. If your passion is enabling life changing service to those around, you this is the place for you. Find you passion in a team environment where all members are valued regardless of contractor or employee status. We are excited for you to take your place in our Leidos Family.
Find your “Why” with us!
- Provide database development expertise and hands on implementation of the Disability Case Processing System (DCPS) application using the latest open-source server-side java script technologies.
- Install, develop, maintain the SQL Server/PostgreSQL RDBMS to support the Agile development teams.
- Develop and maintain OLTP, data warehouses and operational data.
- Set up environments, deployments, and automated scripting.
- Create SQL scripts for conversion, reports, data analysis and data corrections.
- Analyze database changes requested by the Agile development teams for impacts to interfacing systems. Etc.
- All other duties as assigned or directed
Education & Qualifications
- Master’s degree and 6+ years of experience in a training-related field or bachelor’s degree and 8+ years of experience in a training-related field
- Must be able to obtain a Public Trust
Leidos’ Health Group is recognized as a Top 10 Health IT provider. We draw on decades of success to deliver a range of solutions and services designed to meet the healthcare challenges of today. From the research bench to the patient bedside, we are a company of scientists, engineers, and technologists delivering a broad range of impactful, customizable, and scalable solutions to hospitals and health systems, biomedical organizations, and every U.S. federal agency focused on health. Leidos works with customers across the continuum of care to improve clinical, operational, and financial outcomes with innovative solutions that advance the next generation of care. Our mission is to contribute to creating a healthier world. Begin your journey of a flourishing and meaningful career, share your resume with us today!
Pay Range $97,500.00 – $150,000.00 – $202,500.00
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.
Leidos / Equal Opportunity Employer
R-00105162 JBLDJ 2023-02-22 18:07:48 UTC
JBLDGCST02 SKUUU, US_Remote US_xxx ZC20170 ZC201JOBS