Fort Gordon GA
Looking for an opportunity to make an impact?
At Leidos, we deliver innovative solutions through the efforts of our diverse and talented people who are dedicated to our customers’ success. We empower our teams, contribute to our communities, and operate sustainably. Everything we do is built on a commitment to do the right thing for our customers, our people, and our community. Our Mission, Vision, and Values guide the way we do business.
If this sounds like the kind of environment where you can thrive, keep reading!
Leidos Intelligence Group uses a wide range of capabilities in Digital Modernization, Mission Software Systems, and enabling technologies like Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning to support our customers’ mission to defend against evolving threats around the world. Our team’s focus is ensuring our intelligence customers have the right tools, technologies, and tactics to keep pace with an ever-evolving security landscape and succeed in their pursuit to protect people and critical assets.
Your greatest work is ahead!
Leidos is hiring for a Cyber Intelligence Exercise Planner supporting the U.S. Army. You will develop, plan, resource, and execute exercises that directly support Program requirements through the application of operational art and design. This is an exciting opportunity to use your experience helping Army Cyber Command design, plan, conduct, and evaluate realistic exercise to enhance readiness of the operational force. This position is contingent upon contract award.
What you’ll be doing:
- Exercise development will include identification of threats that can be effectively assessed and mitigated within the exercise.
- Provide input to briefings, effectively transition exercise concepts to execution, and coordinate operational planning in support of exercise development and execution.
- Contribute to data analysis to design timely, relevant, and realistic exercise materials that result in improved organizational mission performance.
- Support development of Master Scenario Events List (MSEL) and intelligence scenarios in support of exercises.
- Monitor and review program and external strategies, doctrine, directives, and instructions and makes recommendations to ensure compliance and consideration in planning efforts and exercise execution.
- Provide weekly and monthly status reports and executive summaries.
- Assist in conducting the exercise white cell support.
- Attend key PROGRAM battle rhythm events, including, but not limited to PROGRAM Operations and Intelligence (O&I) Updates and PROGRAM G-2 ACE Production Meetings.
What does Leidos need from me?
- Top Secret/SCI (TS/SCI) security clearance required. Must be U.S. Citizen.
- Minimum of one year experience supporting exercise planning development, including use of relevant systems of record.
- DOD 8140 (8570) IAT II certification (CCNA-Security, CySA+, CND, or Security+ CE) and IAM III certification (CISM, or CISSP) a plus.
Pay Range $66,300.00 – $119,850.00
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.
Leidos / Equal Opportunity Employer
R-00115296 JBLDJ 2023-09-22 14:40:56 UTC
Top Secret SSBI SCI, CLZTS, SKMIL, JBLDG – GA_AUGUSTA GA_GEORGIA ZC30904