Colorado Springs CO US 80914
Leidos is seeking talented CNC Machinist to join a diverse team to create unique solutions for complex problems.
The CNC Machinist must be capable of reading engineering drawings and CAD models to produce unique precision parts. Ideal candidate should have experience in setup and operation of a variety of machine tools including CNC Mills and CNC Lathes. Experience in the manufacturing of large aerospace components from exotic materials, is a plus. 5-axis and/or mill-turn experience is a plus. Applicant must be able to work on different projects in an ever changing, rapid paced R&D environment with little or no assistance.
Work hours: 4-days per week, 10-hours per shift work schedule (4/10 Plan).
- High School diploma or GED with at least two (2) years of precision machining experience on CNC Mills & CNC Lathes.
- Being able to work overtime as needed is required.
- Candidate must be a resident of CoS, CO area or willing to relocate to CoS, Colorado, CO area.
- Candidate must be a US Citizen and possess (and be able to maintain) a Final Secret Clearance or meet the eligibility to obtain (and maintain) a Secret Clearance.
- 5 axis machining experience
- Utilizing Mastercam software
- G and M codes
Pay Range $37,050.00 – $57,000.00 – $76,950.00
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.
Leidos / Equal Opportunity Employer
R-00105138 JBLDJ 2023-02-22 18:07:16 UTC
JBLDGCST02 SKUUU, CO_Colorado Springs CO_xxx ZC80914 ZC809JOBS