The DISA GSM-O II Task Number 07 (TN07) Joint Force Headquarters DODIN has an opening for a FUTURE ROLE.
GSM-O II provides network operations and cyber defense support to the Defense Information Systems Agency (DISA) in support of the DOD and COCOMs. In this role, you will provide support with incident handling, triage of events, network analysis, threat detection, trend analysis, metric development, and vulnerability information dissemination.
- Leverage an array of network monitoring and detection capabilities (including netflow, custom application protocol logging, signature-based IDS, and full packet capture (PCAP) data) to identify cyber adversary activity.
- Support the development of Cyber Fusion standard operating procedures (SOPs), and Cyber Fusion Framework and Methodology based on industry best practice and department of defense instruction, guidance, and policy.
- Identify threats to the enterprise and provide mitigation strategies to improve security, and reduce the attack surface.
- Perform analysis by leveraging serialized threat reporting, intelligence product sharing, OSINT, and open source vulnerability information to ensure prioritized plans are developed.
- Analyze and document malicious cyber actors TTPs, providing recommendations and alignment to vulnerabilities and applicability to the enterprise operational environment.
- Discover adversary campaigns, anomalies and inconsistencies in sensor and system logs, SIEMs, and other data.
- Identify, investigate and rule out system compromises, with the capacity to provide written analytic summaries and attack life cycle visualizations.
- Provide risk assessments and recommendations based on analysis of technologies, threats, intelligence, and vulnerabilities.
- Offer recommendations to adjust enterprise or tactical countermeasures to for threats impacting the DODIN.
- Collect analysis metrics and trending data, identify key trends, and provide situational awareness on these trends.
- Active DoD TS/SCI Clearance and eligible for polygraph
- Bachelor’s Degree in related discipline and 4+ years of related experience. Additional experience may be accepted in lieu of degree
- Security+ Certification (or other equivalent DoD 8570 Level II certification)
- In-depth knowledge of network and application protocols, cyber vulnerabilities and exploitation techniques and cyber threat/adversary methodologies.
- Proficiency with datasets, tools and protocols that support analysis (e.g. passive DNS, Virus Total, Recorded Future, TCP/IP, OSI, WHOIS, enumeration, threat indicators, malware analysis results, Wireshark, Splunk, Arcsight etc.).
- Experience with various open-source and commercial vendor portals, services and platforms that provide insight into how to identify and/or combat threats or vulnerabilities to the enterprise.
- Proficiency working with various types of network data (e.g. netflow, PCAP, custom application logs)
- Experience with the DISN and other DOD Networks.
- Skilled in building extended cyber security analytics (Trends, Dashboards, etc.).
- Demonstrated experience briefing Senior Executive Service (SES) and General Officer/Flag Officer (GO/FO) leadership.
- Experience in intelligence driven defense and/or cyber Kill Chain methodology.
- IAT Level III and IAM Level II+III Certifications
GSM-O II TN07
Pay Range $78,000.00 – $120,000.00 – $162,000.00
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.
Leidos / Equal Opportunity Employer
R-00113433 JBLDJ 2023-06-19 17:56:18 UTC
Top Secret SSBI SCI, CLZTS, SKINT, SKCYB, JBLDG – MD_ODENTON MD_MARYLAND ZC21113