Colorado Springs CO
Grow with us! Through training, teamwork, and exposure to challenging technical work, let Leidos show you how to accelerate your career path.
The Leidos Defense Group is seeking Intelligence Analysts for future a position supporting US Space Systems Command (SSC) located on Peterson Space Force Base Colorado. This will be an additional position on our current ACC/A2 ISR Program.
The applicant will work with SSC engineers, scientists, and acquisition agents to develop intelligence threat documentation and briefings integral to the United States Space Force (USSF) development, acquisition, operations, and logistical support activities.
- Research, assess, and produce all-source analytic reports regarding potential threats to current and future USSF capabilities.
- Utilize comprehensive understanding of IMINT, OSINT, SIGNIT, MASINT and HUMINT capabilities to combine disparate data into to cogent / organized information.
- Collaborate with multiple space system development and ISR Community organizations; and develop comprehensive intelligence threat assessments. This includes but is not limited to analysis of foreign adversary space doctrine and strategy; tactics, techniques, and procedures; potential offensive and defensive weapon system capabilities and their vulnerabilities; potential force applications toward USSF components; and planned / potential emergent adversary capabilities.
Applicants must be capable of developing structured and unstructured data queries in open and classified data sources; apply multiple analytical tradecraft skills and applications; possess / be knowledgeable of disciplined data management practices; experienced in quick-turn and protracted analyses / product development; and possess exceptional written and oral communication skills suitable for senior leader presentations. Applicants must be capable of working independently and collaboratively with scientific, acquisition and ISR community stakeholders to produce threat assessments.
Basic /Required Qualifications
- Bachelor’s Degree and 6+ years of experience OR an Associate’s Degree and 10+ years of multi-ISR discipline experience.
- Possess TS/SCI eligibility upon employment.
- Previous SAP access is highly desired.
Pay Range $66,300.00 – $102,000.00 – $137,700.00
Pay Range $66,300.00 – $119,850.00
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.
Leidos / Equal Opportunity Employer
R-00113133 JBLDJ 2023-11-03 18:41:44 UTC
Top Secret SSBI SCI, CLZTS, SKINT, JBLDG – CO_Colorado Springs CO_xxx ZC80202