Grow with us! Through training, teamwork, and exposure to challenging technical work, let Leidos show you how to accelerate your career path.
The Leidos Defense Group is seeking a Mid Level Multi- Intelligence Surveillance and Reconnaissance (ISR) All Source Analyst at Langley AFB Virginia. This position is part of a large Military Intelligence Program supporting the USAF Air Combat Command’s (ACC) ISR mission.
- Applicants will coordinate multi-ISR domain mission activities with AF Distributed Common Ground System (AF DCGS) Enterprise stakeholders.
- Coordination with AF DCGS Analysis and Exploitation Teams (AET) on current operations, multi-ISR discipline support to current Analytic Lines of Effort (ALOE), long-term and short-term analysis in support of Air Operation Center (AOC) mission planning and ISR operations, foreign military capabilities and defense issues; and the development of request for information (RFI) responses.
- Applicants will liaison with AF DCGS Mission Management Team (MMT) members to verify requirements are met and comply with AF DCGS tactics, techniques, and procedures (TTPs) and applicable AF and Intelligence Community (IC) directives; and they will maintain awareness of new technologies and non-material solutions for potential AF DCGS weapon system implementation.
- Bachelor’s degree and 6 years of experience or a AAS and 10 years of experience years. Additional years of related experience may be considered in lieu of a degree.
- Completion certificate from a commercial, military, or US government all source analysis training course or a specialized intelligence career field.
- Minimum of three (3) years’ experience in exploiting and reporting data from multi-domain analytical sources and sensors; data mining and research applications; and familiarity with IC databases and reporting standards.
- Familiarity in one or more of the following is highly desired: JIRA/Confluence, Space or Human Intelligence, Electronic Warfare and DoD / IC sensors and applications.
- Excellent communication skills (oral and written), demonstrated problem-solving experience and the capacity to work independently and part of a team to provide multi-faceted intelligence products and support to operational units, Joint Commands and IC components is essential.
- Extensive familiarity with applicable DoD and IC directives, analytic tradecraft standards and reporting cycles is also required.
- A current TS/SCI security clearance is required.
Pay Range $66,300.00 – $102,000.00 – $137,700.00
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.
Leidos / Equal Opportunity Employer
R-00109979 JBLDJ 2023-04-26 17:58:54 UTC
Top Secret SSBI SCI, CLZTS, SKINT, SKASA, — SKUUU, VA_Hampton VA_xxx ZC23665