At Leidos, we deliver innovative solutions through the efforts of our diverse and talented people who are dedicated to our customers’ success. We empower our teams, contribute to our communities, and operate sustainable practices. Everything we do is built on a commitment to do the right thing for our customers, our people, and our community. Our Mission, Vision, and Values guide the way we do business. Employees enjoy career enrichment opportunities available through mobility and development and experience rewarding relationships with supportive supervisors and talented colleagues and customers. Your most important work is ahead.
If this sounds like the kind of environment where you can thrive, keep reading!
Leidos is seeking experienced Intelligence Analysts for our client’s operational requirements on a mission focused program within a challenging, dynamic setting located in the Virginia and Maryland area. Successful candidates in this position will collaborate with a diverse group of individuals across the intelligence community and directly contribute to processes that shape government policy. Candidates will conduct in-depth research, perform rigorous time sensitive analysis, and distill this analysis into actionable insights. Specific areas of expertise and support are need in the following areas:
- Functional expertise in one of the following: Aviation, Climate & Global issues. Counterintelligence, Cyber Threat Intelligence, Economic Security and Financial Intelligence, Emerging & Disruptive Technologies Maritime, Space, and Supply Chain
- Regional expertise in one or more designated or functional areas of responsibility (AORs)
- Works independently to achieve day-to-day objectives with significant impact on operational results or project deliverables.
- Responsible for entire projects or processes within a professional area.
- Typically responsible for coaching and reviewing the work of lower level professionals.
- Problems are unclear and may require understanding of a broader set of issues, and may be difficult.
- Develops solutions to problems and issues that are unclear and require thorough analyses and understanding of domain knowledge.
- Has full understanding of concepts, principles and industry practices within own discipline.
- Has deep understanding of industry practices and standards.
Primary Responsibilities: Intelligence Analysis
We are seeking skilled intelligence professionals with in-depth knowledge related to one or more of the designated regional or functional areas of responsibility (AOR). Provide all-source analytic support to the Sponsor on a range of topics. This will require producing highly technical or specialized products and producing and giving briefings for a wide range of customers.
- TS/SCI with Poly
- Experience with analysis
- Experience with working in the Intelligence Community
- Experience with conceptualization and assessing qualitative and quantitative information
- Experience with writing and briefing
- Experience with regional or functional topics
- Knowledge of intelligence priority topics and supporting intelligence information needs
- Typically requires a BA degree and 4-8 years of prior relevant experience or Masters with 2-6 years of prior relevant experience. Experience may be exchanged for degree requirements.
Pay Range $66,300.00 – $102,000.00 – $137,700.00
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.
Leidos / Equal Opportunity Employer
R-00108101 JBLDJ 2023-06-02 16:11:30 UTC
Top Secret with Polygraph Required, CLZTS, CLZCI, SKINT, — SKUUU, MD_BETHESDA MD_MARYLAND ZC20892