This position will support the DISA GSM-O II Task Number 07 (TN07) Joint Force Headquarters DODIN. GSM-O II provides network operations and cyber defense support to the Defense Information Systems Agency (DISA) in support of the DoD and CoCOMs. The selected candidate shall provide 24 hours per day x 7 days per week x 365 days per year support JFHQ-DODIN Current Operations Command, Control, and defensive cyber operations (DCO) functions across all – Combatant Commands, Service Cyber Components, Agencies, and Field Activities’ (CC/S/A/FAs) Area of Operations (AOs) in addition to 24/7 coordination with USCYBERCOM and other partner agencies.
- Collect intelligence on events occurring both internal and external community of interest
- Enhance Situational Awareness (SA), Situational Understanding (SU), and identify possible relationships, trends, and adversary TTPs based on threat intelligence information.
- Provide all-source intelligence support to JFHQ-DODIN operations, such as Named Operations, DODIN Cyber Protection Teams’ (CPT) defensive missions, Command Cyber Readiness Inspection (CCRI)s and Command Cyber Operational Readiness Inspection (CCORI)s.
- Conduct open-source intelligence research in support of threat discovery or research.
- Research, analyze, corroborate, and assess vulnerabilities, Information Assurance Vulnerability information as it is related to intelligence reporting.
- Analyze and track vulnerability disclosure program (VDP) incidents as it relates to intelligence reporting.
- Ensures JFHQ-DODIN information provided to foreign entities is compliant with federal statues and restrictions.
- Collect analysis metrics and trending data, identify key trends, and provide situational awareness on these trends.
- Active DoD TS/SCI clearance and eligible for C/I Polygraph
- Bachelor's degree in a related discipline with 4+ years of applicable combined education and experience; additional related years of experience is accepted in lieu of a degree.
- Security+ Certification
- Experience with DISA and DoD Networks.
- Demonstrated experience briefing Senior Executive Service (SES) and General Officer/Flag Officer (GO/FO) leadership.
- Experience in intelligence driven defense and/or cyber Kill Chain methodology.
Pay Range $78,000.00 – $120,000.00 – $162,000.00
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.
Leidos / Equal Opportunity Employer
R-00111357 JBLDJ 2023-05-17 15:11:39 UTC
Top Secret SSBI SCI, CLZTS, SKINT, — SKUUU, MD_Odenton MD_xxx ZC21113