Looking for an opportunity to make an impact?
At Leidos, we deliver innovative solutions through the efforts of our diverse and talented people who are dedicated to our customers’ success. We empower our teams, contribute to our communities, and operate sustainably. Everything we do is built on a commitment to do the right thing for our customers, our people, and our community. Our Mission, Vision, and Values guide the way we do business.
If this sounds like the kind of environment where you can thrive, keep reading!
Leidos Intelligence Group uses a wide range of capabilities in Digital Modernization, Mission Software Systems, and enabling technologies like Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning to support our customers’ mission to defend against evolving threats around the world. Our team’s focus is ensuring our intelligence customers have the right tools, technologies, and tactics to keep pace with an ever-evolving security landscape and succeed in their pursuit to protect people and critical assets.
Your greatest work is ahead!
The Intelligence Group at Leidos has multiple openings for Imagery Analysts to support our customer. The successful candidate will work as a member of a government-contractor team providing analysis, research, and information management. The candidate should have a strong imagery intelligence background and will independently conduct research and may initiate ad hoc projects. This position is contingent upon contract award.
What you’ll be doing:
- Create and maintain databases to store intelligence data and information in appropriate softcopy files on information systems for management access.
- Collect daily intelligence reports utilizing multiple computer databases and special source libraries.
- Exploit and analyze a variety of imagery types including NTM.
- provide imagery analytical tradecraft in direct intelligence support to the Warfighter, policymakers, and the Intelligence Community.
- Maintain familiarity with a range of intelligence disciplines beyond IMINT; primarily HUMINT and SIGINT enabling the integration of data as applicable in order to provide a product depicting a more complete picture of specific customer analytical issues, identify intelligences gaps, and prepare intelligence requirements as needed.
- Provide situational awareness to analysts and customers through the assembly of daily intelligence documents, briefings, and datasets.
What does Leidos need from me?
- Top Secret/SCI (TS/SCI) security clearance required.
- High School Diploma and at least three years of relevant GEOINT analysis experience.
- GPC PL-II IA Certified (or able to obtain).
- Experience with Geospatial software applications.
- In-depth knowledge of the following systems and software programs: REMOTEVIEW, IEC, NES, and common office software to include PowerPoint presentations, spreadsheets, word processing).
- Proficiency in MS Office suite.
- Strong time management skills.
- Comfortable working independently.
Favorable if you have:
- Prior military service or familiarity.
- Demonstrated ability to work in a very dynamic and demanding work environment.
- Demonstrated ability to brief staff officers to affect decisions.
- Demonstrated ability to work cooperatively as a team member and provide. guidance to customer analysts to build effective customer relationships.
Pay Range $66,300.00 – $119,850.00
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.
Leidos / Equal Opportunity Employer
R-00118205-OTHLOC-PL-2D0985 JBLDJ 2023-09-20 13:11:46 UTC
Top Secret SSBI SCI, CLZTS, SKINT, SKGEO, JBLDG – MD_Frederick MD_xxx ZC21702