Leidos has an excellent opportunity for an experienced and self-directed Cyber Security Analyst to apply their knowledge with Tenable Assured Compliance Assessment Solution (ACAS) and its endpoint products such as Security Center, Nessus Scanner and Passive Vulnerability Scanner (PVS) and impact our nation’s security posture while helping to secure critical IT systems. This position is in support of a Department of Defense (DoD) organization, US AFRICOM located OCONUS in Stuttgart, Germany.
The successful candidate will support the Customer in the design and implementation of Assured Compliance Assessment Solution (ACAS) for the USAFRICOM Enterprise Network (AEN), coordinating with internal Information Assurance personnel to maintain and operate the ACAS tool functionality, and operate and maintain the ACAS solution to support network and appliance scanning and configuration assessments.
- Provide technical expertise to support the Combatant Command (CCMD) cybersecurity program and its functions IAW current architectures, which includes all hardware and software tools and sensors from perimeter to endpoint.
- Implement and install ACAS (Nessus scanners and Security Centers) on AEN networks
- Provide expert level program management guidance and recommendations, planning, implementation, training, and execution of enterprise support for ACAS and other related tools. Guidance shall include recommendations for best practice configuration of ACAS organizations, scan repositories, asset lists, scan profiles, etc.
- Provide and maintain a project schedule and a Plan of Action and Milestones (POA&M) document for the ACAS system as needed.
- Assist with automation and implementation of periodic vulnerability reporting from ACAS to other organizations.
- Produce the AFRICOM Cyber specific documentation necessary for assessment and authorization of the system to achieve an Authority to Operate (ATO) in accordance with NIST guidelines (e.g. technical diagrams, Concept of Operations (CONOPS), DISA Security Technical Implementation Guidance (STIG) reports, Administrator and User Standard Operating Procedures (SOP) and manuals, training, baseline documentation, etc.).
- Support installation, configuration, and testing of new software releases as directed by the Government. Upon completion of functional testing, the candidate shall deliver a test report that documents test results.
- Communicate clearly and succinctly both written and orally, and present products and ideas in a business-like manner.
- Work in dynamic fast paced environments that require team interaction and coordination of efforts.
- Interface with both client managers and system users.
- Assist in the enhancement of AFRICOM's Cyber Threat Capability.
- Develop and deliver specific deliverables associated with this support that are identified by the Government.
- Provide remote support and/or travel to customer sites as required.
Required Education and Qualifications:
- BA/BS + 4 years, AA/AS +5 years, major certification +7 years, or 9+ years of recent specialized experience
- Must hold and maintain active Top Secret/SCI clearance.
- Must have a minimum of three years of experience working with Tenable Security Center and Tenable Nessus.
- DOD 8570 IAT II compliance
- Possess working knowledge of supporting Operating Systems: Windows Server 2012-2019 and Windows 10 and 11, VMWare vSphere, Red Hat Enterprise Linux
- Must have experience producing and reviewing scan policies, CONOPS, network diagrams at the enterprise level, and should be able to recommend appropriate locations for Security Center and Nessus scanner instances to ensure full network coverage.
- Possess in-depth experience with DoD IT security requirements
- TESA eligibility
- Experience with, PowerBI, CyberArk, Evaluate STIG
- Automation using Microsoft PowerShell
- Scripting (Nessus Attack Scripting Language (NASL), Python, Bash) (preferred)
- Adaptable to changing circumstances and operational needs.
- Understanding of Department of Defense Military standards
Pay Range $63,050.00 – $97,000.00 – $130,950.00
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.
Leidos / Equal Opportunity Employer
R-00111371 JBLDJ 2023-05-18 20:11:10 UTC
Top Secret SSBI SCI, CLZTS, SKINT, SKCYB, — SKUUU, BW_Stuttgart BW_xxx ZC00000