St. Louis MO
The Intelligence Group at Leidos has an opening for a Journeyman Geospatial Analyst to support our customer in St Louis MO. This is an exciting opportunity to use your experience in geospatial analysis to support a national security customer. As a Journeyman Geospatial Analyst, you will provide direct support to the customer to include, but not limited to high resolution terrain elevation production and precise point mensuration and triangulation activities. In addition, you will provide photogrammetric support for online and on-demand efforts for elevation data. The candidate should have a geospatial background and a strong ability to work with a team as well as independently conduct research and initiate projects as assigned.
- As a Journeyman Geospatial Analyst, you will provide direct support to the customer to include, but not limited to high resolution terrain elevation production and precise point mensuration and triangulation activities. In addition, you will provide photogrammetric support for online and on-demand efforts for elevation data.
- Assist in the integration and exploitation of new collection platforms.
- Provide Active Earthscape Services Digital Elevation Measurement (DEM) Generation, including, but not limited to:
- Determine void fill requirements for a geocell.
- Perform imagery and other DEM feasibility.
- Perform DEM generation via Active Earthscape.
- Perform DEM evaluations.
- Support the integration of Geomatics accuracy and integration checking capabilities in the quality assurance capability for quality assurance and the related training materials and process documentation to evaluate contractor, commercial and co-produced data.
- Provide data file management services during the production process, including but not limited to:
- Document and assess data deliveries.
- Perform manifest verification.
- Perform data ingest and load to customer systems.
- Manage data content and holdings.
- Provide DEM quality control, including but not limited to:
- Perform quality control Active Earthscape DEMs.
- Perform quality control on other DEMs generated in support of the customer program.
- Provide elevation data and product finishing.
- All candidates must have an ACTIVE TS/SCI level security clearance and willingness to obtain a POLY level clearance upon request is REQUIRED to be considered.
- Candidate must possess a minimum of 3 years relevant experience.
- Completion of a bachelor’s degree in a related field to the support services counts toward the experience requirements.
- Knowledge of terrain data, geodesy, photogrammetry, imagery data (e.g. EO, MSI) and GIS.
- Knowledge of processes used to generate terrain data.
- Knowledge of standard geospatial analysis software suites to include, but not limited to, ERDAS IMAGINE, ArcMap, ArcView, QTModeler, FalconView and Socet Set.
- Knowledge of GIS applications such as ArcGIS, ArcView, ArcExplorer, Google Earth and MS Virtual Earth.
- Knowledge of digital data formats including, but not limited to vector data, raster data shape file and spatial database, GML, XML.
- Experience with elevation data finishing suites.
- An understanding of Controlled Image Base, Topographic Line Maps, Digital Terrain Elevation Data, Shuttle Radar Topography Mission, National Technical Means, Digital Nautical Chart, Digital Point Positioning Database, boundary information, in relation to data capture and finishing processes..
- Active Earthscape DEM generation.
- Background in graphic arts or illustration.
- Ability to query various databases.
- Microsoft Office (Word and Excel).
Pay Range $63,050.00 – $97,000.00 – $130,950.00
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.
Leidos / Equal Opportunity Employer
R-00108420 JBLDJ 2023-05-01 21:27:19 UTC
Top Secret SSBI SCI, CLZTS, SKGEO, — SKUUU, MO_St. Louis MO_xxx ZC63132