Leidos is seeking experienced Intelligence Analysts for our client’s operational requirements on a mission focused program within a challenging, dynamic setting located in the Virginia and Maryland area. Successful candidates in this position will collaborate with a diverse group of individuals across the intelligence community and directly contribute to processes that shape government policy. Candidates will conduct in-depth research, perform rigorous time sensitive analysis, and distill this analysis into actionable insights. The successful candidate shall:
- Evaluate IC mission outputs (disseminated intelligence reporting), IC resources aligned to the National Intelligence Program (NIP), and support to intelligence customers, sufficient to inform sound empirical quantitative assessment of the IC's posture relative to national intelligence priorities. This is in support of a deliverables-based contract. Therefore, deliverables should be defect-free and of sufficient quality to support readership at an IC leadership level. Assessment and methodology documentation should be internally consistent and traceable to support transparency of analytic methods to results.
- Perform in-depth quantitative assessments of IC mission performance as related to the National Intelligence Priorities Framework, as well as other key features of national intelligence operations (e.g. collection discipline, platform or capability, etc.).
- Provide Measurement concepts and derivations that address key business questions associated with the IC's performance relative to national priorities and resources. Mission Performance Metrics will draw on available data and analytic techniques to characterize performance of the IC relative to a particular demand or need, and will address one or more business questions associated with the IC's mission performance. Upon successful delivery Mission Performance Metrics will be derived based on available data and shared with IC and ODNI leadership through PAG's data analytics products.
- Prepare and submit Mission Performance Assessments, Mission Performance Assessment Methodology documentation, IC Mission Performance Metrics documentation, and records of meetings as applicable.
- Knowledge of intelligence methodological approaches and tools consistent with the IC's analytic and tradecraft standards to evaluate intelligence activities across the intelligence cycle. Be able to thoroughly research, identify gaps, and be able to identify trends and data anomalies through the analysis process.
- Active TS/SCI with polygraph.
- A BA degree and 15+ years of prior relevant experience or a Masters with 13+ years of prior relevant experience.
- Minimum of 10 Years work experience related to the technical requirement
- At least 3 year working with or in the IC.
Pay Range $105,300.00 – $162,000.00 – $218,700.00
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.
Leidos / Equal Opportunity Employer
R-00111103 JBLDJ 2023-05-12 14:41:54 UTC
Top Secret with Polygraph Required, CLZTS, CLZCI, SKINT, — SKUUU, MD_BETHESDA MD_MARYLAND ZC20892