Leidos is seeking experienced intelligence professional for our client’s operational requirements on a mission focused program within a challenging, dynamic setting located in the Virginia and Maryland area. Successful candidates in this position will collaborate with a diverse group of individuals across the intelligence community and directly contribute to processes that shape government policy. Candidates will conduct in-depth research, perform rigorous time sensitive analysis, and distill this analysis into actionable insights. The successful candidate will assist the NIPF Division to fulfil its responsibilities in NSM-12 to "further establish and manage a robust National Intelligence Priorities Framework (NIPF) process," by:
- Provide subject matter expertise and support through maintenance of the NIPF and POA databases (including working with stakeholders across the community) and creating SharePoint site content.
- Coordinate priority nominations (including a bi-annual zero-based review, quarterly and ad hoc updates), creating and publishing a Policy Interests Monthly, and maintaining NIPF Intelligence Topic Information Needs (ITINS) and Actor lists; and
- Assist in the proper implementation of the President's Intelligence Priorities (PIP) through frequent and substantive engagement with NIPF customers (e.g., NT-50s, Intelligence Topic Experts, collector and analyst communities and IC data tagging elements).
- Maintain updated and optimized databases and a SharePoint sites
- Complete all priority nomination updates in a timely and accurate manner
- Plan, execute, and lead useful Data-Users Working Group meetings
- Provide prompt, professional, and helpful answers to RFls
- Conduct regular outreach to topic experts and NTS0 stakeholders by maintaining an IC-wide network of contacts and counterparts
- Active TS/SCI with polygraph.
- A BA degree and 15+ years of prior relevant experience or a Masters with 13+ years of prior relevant experience.
- Minimum of 10 Years work experience related to the technical requirement
- At least 3 year working with or in the IC.
Pay Range $105,300.00 – $162,000.00 – $218,700.00
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.
Leidos / Equal Opportunity Employer
R-00111090-OTHLOC-PL-2D1715 JBLDJ 2023-05-12 14:12:11 UTC
Top Secret with Polygraph Required, CLZTS, CLZCI, SKINT, — SKUUU, VA_McLean VA_xxx ZC22102