Leidos is seeking experienced intelligence professional for our client’s operational requirements on a mission focused program within a challenging, dynamic setting located in the Virginia and Maryland area.
The successful candidates will support one or more of the following areas: Space Activities/GPS; MASINT; GEOINT; SIGINT; OSINT; HUMINT; and FISA and Sensitive Activities.. The successful candidate will serve as the intelligence community’s subject matter expert for their intelligence collection discipline and shall:
- SMEs should have extensive experience in their areas of expertise, and an in-depth understanding of the policies and collection processes associated with their area.
- SMEs will be required to review documents related to policy, budget, acquisition and operations for their area of expertise and provide assessments of these documents and the impacts to collection efforts.
- SMEs will be required to develop, contribute to, edit and staff products related to their area of expertise for senior policy makers, to include the DNI and Congress. These products may include, but are not limited to: reports, talking points, presentations and studies.
- SMEs will be required to provide advice to senior ODNI leaders on issues related to their area of expertise, supported by thorough analysis of the given situation and, where appropriate, an analysis of various responses to the issue.
- SMEs will be expected to build and maintain working relationships with counterparts in their field throughout the Intelligence Community:
- FISA Portfolio-Management
- Functional Management Support (Collection Disciplines and Analysis)
- Sensitive Activities Management Support
- Collection Management Activities
- Acceptable performance will be timely responses to tasked reviews, products, updates, etc., as described above, which demonstrate a thorough understanding of the area of expertise and demonstrated effective oral and written communication in order to effectively communicate that expertise.
- Completed products should be free of factual and grammatical errors, formatted to office standards, and prepared for delivery to a senior executive with minimal editing.
- Products or meetings will be delivered in an agreed upon timeframe.
- Active TS/SCI with polygraph.
- A BA degree and 15+ years of prior relevant experience or a Masters with 13+ years of prior relevant experience.
- Minimum of 10 Years work experience related to the technical requirement
- At least 3 year working with or in the IC.
Pay Range $105,300.00 – $162,000.00 – $218,700.00
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.
Leidos / Equal Opportunity Employer
R-00111111-OTHLOC-PL-2D1715 JBLDJ 2023-05-12 15:11:58 UTC
Top Secret with Polygraph Required, CLZTS, CLZCI, SKINT, — SKUUU, VA_McLean VA_xxx ZC22102