St. Louis MO
Leidos is seeking an Intelligence Analyst to support a client’s requirements in a challenging, dynamic setting located in the St. Louis Metropolitan Area. The position requires an active TS/SCI security clearance.
The Intelligence Analyst position will entail the structured analysis of events and working to develop cutting edge processes and procedures in support of GEOINT modernization. Candidates will be expected to effectively interact with customer personnel at all levels within their organization in order to meet mission objectives. Experience analyzing events of national intelligence interest, manipulating various classified and open source databases and developing quantitative metrics and analyzing trends are key aspects of the position. The candidate will also aid in developing reports and providing data visualization. Candidate should be comfortable leading Multi-Int teams and have experience with GEOINT, SIGINT, and OSINT. Candidate will also be required to utilize advanced writing, editing, and listening skills to effectively convey multifaceted ideas.
- BA degree and 2 – 4 years of prior relevant experience or Masters with less than 2 years of prior relevant experience.
- An ACTIVE TS/SCI Level Clearance and a willingness to obtain a Polygraph level clearance.
- General knowledge of the Intelligence Community
- Ability to perform administrative tasks, data searches, data input and retrieval
- Ability to develop target folders
- Attention to detail
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment
- Knowledge of IC policies and procedures
- Ability to think and act quickly in high pressure environments
"External Referral Eligible"
Pay Range $63,050.00 – $97,000.00 – $130,950.00
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.
Leidos / Equal Opportunity Employer
R-00111000 JBLDJ 2023-05-11 14:12:06 UTC
Top Secret SSBI SCI, CLZTS, SKINT, — SKUUU, MO_St. Louis MO_xxx ZC63132