The Intelligence Group at Leidos is currently seeking a Targeter/Analyst for an Intelligence Community customer. The successful candidate will work as a member of a government-contractor team supporting exciting counter proliferation and counter Weapons of Mass Destruction (WMD) mission. Work will be performed in a fast-paced, high-energy environment and candidates must have an active TS/SCI with a polygraph clearance to be considered. Successful candidates will conduct analysis and research from multiple sources with a focus on Weapons of Mass Destruction (WMD). The primary function of a Targeter/Analyst is to assist in performing target analysis and research, using a variety of analytic tools and data sources, on priority intelligence targets and problems in support the government mission.
- Review open-source and classified information to conduct in-depth research to identify leads and prepare intelligence assessments
- Engage offices within the customer organization to address mission and targeting requirements
- Draft comprehensive, high-quality reports in support of mission objectives
- Relay pertinent information to relevant stakeholders by collaborating closely with team members and provide briefings to senior officials when necessary
- Coordinate legal and policy issues affecting account and overseas offices
- Possess knowledge of and experience with the various intelligence disciplines and the Intelligence Community.
- Must have a BA/BS and at least 8 years of experience supporting intelligence operations or 12 years’ experience in lieu of degree
- Clearance: Must have an active TS/SCI with polygraph to be considered for this position.
- 2+ years of experience supporting intelligence operations
- 2+ years of experience utilizing SIGINT, CYBER, OR Farsi/Persian language skills to support targeting and operations. This qualification is nonnegotiable.
- 2+ years of experience following and implementing Intelligence Community procedures and practices
- Familiarity with a variety of writing styles and classified client databases, including specific targeting tools
- Strong communication, briefing, and writing skills; ability to communicate in a professional manner in person, by telephone, and through written correspondence
- Ability to convey technical information to non-technical information
- Demonstrated experience working with a variety of information and using it to generate various levels of reporting to decision makers
- Demonstrated experience writing high-quality reports and briefing a senior audience
- Possess working-level ability with all components of Microsoft Office
- 2+ years of experience conducting analysis of Weapons of Mass Destruction (WMD) and/or supporting counter-proliferation efforts
Pay Range $84,500.00 – $130,000.00 – $175,500.00
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.
Leidos / Equal Opportunity Employer
R-00108404 JBLDJ 2023-04-21 18:57:23 UTC
Top Secret with Polygraph Required, CLZTS, CLZCI, SKTGT, SKINT, SKASA, — SKUUU, VA_McLean VA_xxx ZC22102