St. Louis MO
The Intelligence Group at Leidos has an opening for a Motion GEOINT Analyst to support our customer in Springfield, Virginia. Performs critical services that enable collection, exploitation, production or enhancement of Motion GEOINT tradecraft and analysis for programs that are bound by sensitivities such as analytical techniques or sources, emerging tradecraft applications, special partnerships, or special issues.
Successful candidate will exploit Motion GEOINT and a variety of imagery types including NTM. The analyst will provide imagery analytical tradecraft in direct intelligence support to the warfighter, policymakers, and the Intelligence Community. The analyst must be familiar with HUMINT and SIGINT to integrate data into a complete picture of specific customer analytical issues; identify intelligences gaps; and prepare intelligence requirements as needed. As a member of this team, the successful candidate will also provide situational awareness by generating daily intelligence documents, briefings, and datasets.
The successful candidate will be a member of an integrated government-contractor team providing direct support to U.S. National Security objectives. As a Special Programs Support Specialist, the successful candidate will:
• exploit Motion GEOINT in a high ops tempo intelligence fusion environment.
• be required to produce imagery-derived intelligence products and reports for publication and distribution to a broad range of customers.
• prepare and present briefings to senior level officials.
The specialist is capable of exploiting Motion GEOINT in addition to leveraging and integrating imagery and other geospatial-enabled data and sources as appropriate. The specialist is capable of performing high operational tempo work as part of a team that supplies services on a rotating basis 24/7/365. Utilizing Motion GEOINT and other sources as appropriate to exploit, analyze, and produce GEOINT in support of critical operations. Deliver timely and accurate Geospatial Intelligence and maintain the integrity of mission partner data and operations.
- Active TS/SCI with ability to obtain and maintain special clearance or access
- HS Diploma and at least 3 years of relevant Motion GEOINT experience.
- Demonstrated experience with Motion GEOINT tradecraft and analysis
- Understands Activity Based Intelligence (ABI) and application of ABI methodologies
- Ability to produce GEOINT Products to agency standards and quality
- Demonstrated ability to operate successfully in a fast-paced and dynamic environment as a team member
- Ability to communicate with clarity and accuracy both verbally and written
- Proficient in common Motion GEOINT software applications
- Proficient in typing
- Active TS/SCI with ability to obtain and maintain a CI Polygraph
- Must be able to remain in a stationary position 50%
- Must be able to communicate, converse, and exchange information with peers and senior personnel
- Must be ability to operate a computer keyboard and other office equipment
- For all positions requiring access to technology/software source code that is subject to export control laws, employment with the company is contingent on either verifying U.S.-person status or obtaining any necessary license.
- Demonstrated ability to work in a very dynamic and demanding work environment.
- Demonstrated ability to brief staff officers to affect decisions.
- Previous deployment experience
- Demonstrated ability to perform a variety of data exploitation techniques to include spatial analysis, network analysis and other data analytics as appropriate.
Pay Range $66,300.00 – $102,000.00 – $137,700.00
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.
Leidos / Equal Opportunity Employer
R-00108263-OTHLOC-PL-2D2605 JBLDJ 2023-04-03 17:04:54 UTC
Top Secret with CI Poly, CLZTS, CLZCI, SKGEO, — SKUUU, MO_St. Louis MO_xxx ZC63132