Fort Gordon GA
The Intelligence Group at Leidos is seeking a qualified candidate that is looking for a challenge and interested in working in a team environment. This position is on a future contract and the majority of the work will be performed M-F. Candidates must be willing to work in the Augusta, GA area.
The Senior Mentor shall provide on-site and 24/7/365 real-time mentoring support, develop working aids, maintain currency records for operators, course curriculum, and training references; provide the government with advice for job qualification standards; maintain currency by supporting real-world SIGINT mission; and instruct platform-training courses in the areas of multi-aperture collection and language-enabled passive geolocation operations.
- Five (5) years of operation experience within the last seven (7) years producing precision Time/Frequency Difference of Arrival (T/FDOA) geolocation solutions from terrestrial, airborne, and/or space borne systems, with DoD Client, one of the Service Cryptologic Elements, or another government intelligence agency (as a government employee or as a contractor).
- Passive Geolocation Qualification Course (Certified)
- Current instructor experience in passive geolocation technologies is highly desired.
- Real-time RF COMINT collection (Airborne, Space borne, Terrestrial, NTM)
- Manual, automatic, and/or synthetic Time/Frequency Difference of Arrival (T/FDOA) geolocation operations of COMINT emitters
- Multi-aperture Direction Finding
Pay Range $84,500.00 – $130,000.00 – $175,500.00
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.
Leidos / Equal Opportunity Employer
R-00107480 JBLDJ 2023-05-08 14:26:59 UTC
‘-, CLZUU, SKGEO, — SKUUU, GA_Fort Gordon GA_xxx ZC30905