Leidos has potential openings available in the next few months for a Counterintelligence Analyst with an active TS/SCI to join our team in Offutt AFB, NE.
- Support of U.S. Strategic Command (USSTRATCOM) J2X
- Assist in analyzing reporting and risks to make recommendations of foreign intelligence collection and threats to USSTRATCOM operations and planning.
- Have some responsibility for query databases and systems such as RMT/TAC/M3/NGT for relevant reporting and quickly developing concise, accurate and well-researched analytic recommendations and products for briefings for senior USSTRATCOM leaders, operations and other customers.
- Demonstrate strong intelligence research and analysis skills to include knowledge of an ability to apply intelligence community analytic tradecraft.
- Experience authoring complex search queries in IC databases.
- Help assess foreign intelligence threats to USSTRATCOM missions and equities.
- Possess knowledge of organization’s capabilities and tradecraft of foreign intelligence services.
- Developer Counterintelligence analytic products as defined by DoDI 5240.18
- Minimum of 2+ years of related experience with a Bachelor’s degree in a related field
- Additional years of experience may be considered in lieu of degree
- Experience performing all-source intelligence analysis in the Intelligence Community (IC) and have authored or co-authored intelligence products released through IC dissemination processes
- TS/SCI clearance required.
- Strong proficiency with Microsoft Outlook applications.
- Creating and modifying wiki-type websites
- 8 years related experience
Pay Range $54,600.00 – $84,000.00 – $113,400.00
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.
Leidos / Equal Opportunity Employer
R-00103552 JBLDJ 2023-02-02 16:02:25 UTC
Top Secret SSBI SCI, CLZTS, SKINT, SKHUM, SKCIN, — SKUUU, NE_Omaha NE_xxx ZC68113