Washington DC Metro Area
Posted 6 Days Ago
job requisition id
Cyber Intelligence Analyst – TS/SCI
KBR is seeking a Cyber Intelligence Analyst to support the Navy’s newest network at Annapolis Junction or Landover MD. Help build and maintain this global network.
• Working as expert, conduct research and evaluate technical and all-source intelligence with specific emphasis on network operations and cyber warfare tactics, techniques, and procedures focused on the threat to networked weapons platforms and US and DoD information networks.
• Analyzes network events to determine the impact on current operations and conducts all-source research to determine advisory capability and intent.
• Prepares assessments and cyber threat profiles of current events based on the sophisticated collection, research, and analysis of classified and open-source information.
• Correlates threat data from various sources.
• Develops and maintains analytical procedures to meet changing requirements and ensure maximum operations.
• Collects data using a combination of standard intelligence methods and business processes.
• Produces high-quality papers, presentations, recommendations, and findings for senior US government intelligence and network operations officials.
• Bachelors plus 5 to 8 years. Masters with 3 to 5 years. PHD with 0 to 2 years.
KBR is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, national origin, veteran status, genetic information, union status and/or beliefs, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law.
KBR / Equal Opportunity Employer / JBKBR-R2075993
Top Secret SSBI SCI, CLZTS, SKINT, JBKBR SKUUU, MD_FULTON MD_MARYLAND ZC20759 ZC207Z