Program Management Analyst Internship – Rome, NY
Date: Apr 21, 2023
Location: Rome, NY, New York
Company: HII’s Mission Technologies division
Requisition Number: 13964
Required Travel: 0 – 10%
Employment Type: Part Time/Hourly/Non-Exempt
Hours Per Week: 40
Security Clearance: No Clearance
Level of Experience: Intern
Are you a mission driven individual who is looking for a meaningful career? This isn’t your average mission. Join HII – Mission Technologies and make a difference by supporting the National Geospatial Agency (NGA) Moonshot Lab team!
The Program Management Analyst Internship is a temporary position within HII – Mission Technologies at our Rome, NY location which prepares a college student for entry into the workforce by providing emphasis on training and gathering experience related to a student’s educational discipline and which is applicable to the business needs of the company. The position is for college students who are rising juniors in their academic program.
Essential Job Responsibilities
• In support of assigned functional area, performs professional administrative work of an introductory nature gradually increasing in level of difficulty and responsibility.
• Perform work that is pertinent to field study
• May be required to help with research in a particular field for projects and other objectives.
• Assists in arranging meetings, conferences, and project team activities.
• Assists in answering questions and/or refers inquiry to appropriate person.
• May support staff in assigned project-based work and/or manage minor administrative projects.
• Performs additional duties and responsibilities as assigned.
Must currently be enrolled as a student in an accredited public or private college or university and have more than 60% of required college credits completed. Preference for business administration degree or similar. Minimum requirement of a 3.0 GPA while participating in this internship.
• Excellent writing, communication and listening skills.
• Critical thinking and problem-solving skills.
• Must be diligent, hardworking and a fast learner.
• Desires to gain professional experience and is eager to learn.
This opportunity resides with Command, Control, Communications, Computers, Cyber, Intelligence, Surveillance and Reconnaissance (C5ISR), a business group within HII’s Mission Technologies division. From towers to processors, we design, develop, integrate and manage the sensors, systems and other assets necessary to support integrated intelligence, surveillance and reconnaissance (ISR) operations, exploitation and analysis for the Intelligence Community, the military services, geographic and functional combatant commands and DoD agencies.
HII is a global engineering and defense technologies provider. With a 135-year history of trusted partnerships in advancing U.S. national security, HII delivers critical capabilities ranging from the most powerful and survivable naval ships ever built, to unmanned systems, ISR and AI/ML analytics. HII leads the industry in mission-driven solutions that support and enable a networked, all-domain force. Headquartered in Virginia, HII’s skilled workforce is 44,000 strong. For more information, please visit: hii.com.
HII Is committed to cultivating an inclusive company culture to promote collaboration and enhance creativity by hiring a diverse work force. HII is an Equal Opportunity/Vets and Disabled Employer. U.S. Citizenship may be required for certain positions.
HII’s Mission Technologies division / Equal Opportunity Employer
SKSTU, FVR06 SKUUU, Rome, NY, New York Rome, NY, New York ZC ZCCX