Kuwait City, Kuwait
REQUISITION TYPE: REGULAR
Own your opportunity to work with the largest government agency in the nation. Make an impact by advancing the Department of Defense’s mission to keep our country safe and secure.
Ensure the safety and security of our nation as an Intelligence Analyst at GDIT. You’ll apply the latest technology and provide operational support to deliver actionable intelligence for the Intelligence Community. Here, your work will have meaning and impact as you deliver your best every day.
At GDIT, people are our differentiator. As an Intelligence Analyst you will help ensure today is safe and tomorrow is smarter. Our work depends on Intelligence Analyst joining our team to monitor current intelligence and threat situations related to the Customer’s operations and missions.
HOW AN INTELLIGENCE ANALYST WILL MAKE AN IMPACT
● Researches, monitors, and analyzes intelligence data and makes recommendations based on that data
● Monitor current intelligence and threat situation. Analyze and determine threats to sustainment operations. All work shall be performed IAW Soldier Training Publication (STP 34-96B15-SM-TG/301-96-B-2450, Determine
● Significance of Incoming Information) and other applicable regulations and guidance.
● Review subordinate unit situation reports and collate into databases and daily intelligence summaries in written and graphic formats using Microsoft Word and PowerPoint or similar software. Present information orally to senior leaders if necessary (STP 34-96B12-SM-TG/301- 96B-1403 Maintain a Threat Database; 301-96B-1104 Gather Information for Intelligence Reports).
● Geo-reference and plot enemy activity using geospatial software such as Falcon View, CPOF (Command Post of the Future), CIDNE (Combined Information Data Network Exchange) and/or Command and control Personal Computer PC (STP 34-96B15-SM-TG/301-96B-1153 Develop a Situation Template/301-96B-1404 Maintain the Situation Map (SITMAP)).
● Utilizing message handling software (such as Multimedia Message Handler) and web browsers, retrieve multi-discipline intelligence reporting, including but not limited to, Human, Signals, and Imagery reporting and prepare threat assessments and summaries in written and graphic formats (STP 34-96B15-SM-TG/301-96B-1104 Gather Information for Intelligence Reports).
● Conduct trend analysis of attacks upon, and threats to, sustainment units and/or main supply routes. Tabulate data using Excel or other data basing programs. Present the data in tabular format and summarize the findings. (STP 34-96B15-SM-TG/301-96B-2450 Determine Significance of Incoming Information; 301-96B-1103 Conduct a Military Briefing; 301-96B-1104 Gather Information for Intelligence Reports).
● Retrieve enemy tactics techniques and procedures from raw reports and the finished products of other agencies. Determine which are of greatest interest to Sustainment units and present that information to the command (STP 34-96B15-SM-TG/301-96B-2450 Determine Significance of Incoming Information; 301-96B-1103 Conduct a Military Briefing; 301-96B-1104 Gather Information for Intelligence Reports).
● Operate personal computers and communicate using email such as Microsoft Outlook.
● Review reports for varies intelligence sources and contract articles for the commands operational and strategic level intelligence summary (STP 34-(96B12-SM-TG/301-96B-1403 Maintain a Treat Database; 301-96B-1104 Gather Information for Intelligence Reports.
WHAT YOU’LL NEED TO SUCCEED:
● Intelligence background with 1 year of all-source analysis experience.
● Minimum of 3 years of experience in tactical and operational intelligence production in a military environment.
● Experience on a military operational tour.
● Must be able to meet CENTCOM medical and deployment requirements for OCONUS.
● Prior to start of contract, a current TOP SECRET SENSITIVE COMPARTMENTED INTELLIGENCE (TS/SCI) clearance is required. Interim will be accepted until finalized.
● Location: On Customer Site
GDIT IS YOUR PLACE:
● 401K with company match
● Comprehensive health and wellness packages
● Internal mobility team dedicated to helping you own your career
● Professional growth opportunities including paid education and certifications
● Cutting-edge technology you can learn from
GDIT / Equal Opportunity Employer / JBGDJ RQ152183
Top Secret SSBI SCI, CLZTS, SKINT, JBGDJ SKUUU, LV_KUWAIT LV_KUWAIT ZCMDKWT ZCMDKZ