St. Croix Virgin Islands, U.S.
Staff armed security posts and provided security for the personnel and property of, and visitors to assigned US Government Property.
$1,500 Signing Bonus
- Protect personnel and property in a professional manner
- Meet and deal tactfully and politely with general public and visitors
- Effectively and efficiently screen and process visitors
- Identify, report, delay or detain persons who violate rules and regulations
- Conduct internal and external roving foot patrols
- Traffic control
- Ability to maintain excellent detection rate on x ray machine
- Detect and respond to alarms and emergencies
- Secure entrances and exits during emergencies
- Control keys and lock combinations
- Communicate and remain accessible via two way radio or company issued cellular phone
- Understand and comply with all requirements defined within company documents to include: Post and General Orders, plans, policies, procedures.
- Observe and report all offenses/incidents
- Complete all reports and paperwork as required
- Provide first aid, CPR, and assist during emergencies as necessary.
- Must be able to wear protective body armor as a part of the duty uniform.
- Maintain mandated training requirements in accordance with company guidance.
- Maintain physical fitness, agility requirements, and weapons qualifications.
- Ensure safety requirements compliance and safe work practices.
- Support safety programs Participate in Quality and Process Improvement programs.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Regular, in-person attendance is required.
- Must be a United States citizen; or Lawful permanent Resident who is currently a member of, or who possess a verifiable honorable discharge from, any component of the United States Armed Forces
- Must have been issued a social security card
- Must hold a state firearms permit
- Must hold a state security guard license
- Must have verifiable documentation of a least one experience level and at least one educational level or any reasonable combination listed a minimum of two (2) years of security (armed) or law enforcement experience; or minimum of two (2) years of honorable service as a member of any U.S. Armed Forces Component.
- High School Diploma from an accredited learning institution recognized by the U.S. Department of Education or received a General Equivalency Diploma from an accredited learning institution recognized by the U.S. Department of Education.
- Successful completion of a federal/state certified law enforcement education and training or police officer’s standard training course that may result in a law enforcement appointment of commission
- Must fluently speak, read, comprehend, and compose coherent written reports in English. Must be able to pass an English Language Assessment Test.
- Must be a minimum of 21 Years of age.
- Must be able to pass a drug screen, physical and fitness examinations, background screening and the Protective Security Officer Training course
May be subject to outdoor conditions including extreme temperatures and weather. Subject to high noise levels. Subject to hazards including a variety of physical conditions, such as proximity to moving mechanical parts, moving vehicles, electrical current, exposure to high heat or exposure to chemicals.
Heavy work: Exerting up to 200 pounds of force occasionally, and/or up to 50 pounds of force frequently, and/or up to 20 pounds of force constantly to move objects. Must have visual and audio acuity to operate motor vehicles or machines, firearms and clearing barrels. Must be able to stand for extended periods of time, often without breaks, and may be required to climb stairs or ladders and walk-up inclines and on uneven terrain. Must meet all physical and psychological standards as required by the contract. Travel may be required
Constellis / Equal Opportunity Employer
TCV-5854 5000818922706 JBCST
‘-, CLZUU, SKBON, — SKUUU, St. Croix, Virgin Islands, U.S. Virgin Islands, U.S._xxx ZC