Hyderabad, Telangana, India
Phase-II, 7th Floor, Block-III, DLF Commercial Developer Ltd., Plot No. 129 to 132, APHB Colony, Gachibowli, Hyderabad, Telengana, India
Position Role Type:
Sr Lead Software Developer
Looking for the developer who has good experience in Web Development,
has good understanding on SDLC, work closely with counterpart and can lead a small team. Good oral and written communication.
Position: Sr Lead Software Developer (P3)
• Should have 6+ years of experience in .NET Technologies.
• Very good knowledge of the .NET Framework and the Core Libraries.
• Must have experience in development on C#, ASP.NET Web API and REST.
• Good to have experience in ReactJS.
• Experience in developing secure, high performance, highly available and
complex web services.
• Hands-on experience with source control & release management systems
such as SVN/GitHub.
• Good knowledge of HTML and CSS.
• Good to have experience in Oracle/SQL Server
• Good to have Azure/AWS deployment knowledge.
• Being a team player that can deliver in a high pressure and high demanding
• Very good understanding of various SDLC processes including Agile
development and Waterfall.
• Ability to communicate in a precise and effective manner (verbal and
• Quick learner and excellent analytical skills.
Bachelors/Masters degree in Engineering/MCA
C#, ASP.NET Web API and REST, Oracle/SQL Server
Collins Aerospace, a Raytheon Technologies company, is a leader in
technologically advanced and intelligent solutions for the global aerospace
and defense industry. Collins Aerospace has the capabilities, comprehensive
portfolio and expertise to solve customers’ toughest challenges and to meet
the demands of a rapidly evolving global market.
The next chapter of our future as an aerospace company is here, and we are
excited about what this means for our employees and customers! Get
onboard the Collins Aerospace Operations team and play a part in managing
our innovative products from inception to delivery. The Operations team
continues to grow and aims to strengthen the connection of Manufacturing
Operations, Supply Chain and Environment, Health & Safety (EH&S) across
Collins Aerospace. In this dynamic environment, you will have the opportunity
to network across our businesses and functions, all while improving the
productivity, quality and efficiency of our operations worldwide.
Collins Aerospace Diversity & Inclusion Statement:
Diversity drives innovation; inclusion drives success. We believe a multitude
of approaches and ideas enable us to deliver the best results for our
workforce, workplace, and customers. We are committed to fostering a culture
where all employees can share their passions and ideas so we can tackle the
toughest challenges in our industry and pave new paths to limitless possibility.
WE ARE REDEFINING AEROSPACE.
Some of our competitive benefits package includes:
Benefits package includes:
– Meal coupons
– Group Term Life Insurance.
– Group Health Insurance.
– Group Personal Accident Insurance.
– Entitled for 22 days of vacation and 7 days of contingency leave annually.
– Employee scholar program.
– Work life balance.
– Car lease program.
– National Pension Scheme
– Fuel & Maintenance /Driver wages
– Meal vouchers
Nothing matters more to Collins Aerospace than our strong ethical and safety
commitments. As such, all India positions require a background check, which
may include a drug screen.
Background check and drug screen required (every external new hire
in the India)
Drug Screen only performed for Operations Positions
At Collins, the paths we pave together lead to limitless possibility. And the
bonds we form – with our customers and with each other — propel us all
higher, again and again.
Apply now and be part of the team that’s redefining aerospace, every day
Raytheon Technologies is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Click on this link to read the Policy and Terms
RTX Raytheon / Equal Opportunity Employer
FVR02 SKUUU, Hyderabad, Telangana, India Hyderabad, Telangana, India ZC ZCCX