Mexicali, BajaCalifornia, Mexico
LOC5012: UTAS – GAM, Venustiano Carranza # 238 Desarrollo Industrial Colorado, Mexicali, 21397 Mexico
Position Role Type:
• Acts as the subject matter expert in the hiring process, acting as a liaison between candidates and hiring managers, ensuring a high quality experience for both.
• Proactively develop strategic relationships and engagement strategies with identified universities, technical and diverse organizations and referral networks.
• Reviews resumes and employment applications to create a short list of candidates to submit to the hiring manager.
• Interview and screens applicants for technical competence, applicable background and skills, individual goals and ability to fit in the organization and function effectively.
• Makes employment recommendations based on information developed through phone screens, on-site interviews, and evaluates data concerning previous employment records.
• Ensures compliance with all legal aspects of the hiring process.
• Establishes weekly cadence reviews with hiring managers to ensure timely response to candidates and fill the position.
• May participate on project teams impacting Talent Acquisition function and completing tasks on time and on budget.
• Bachelor’s degree in appropriate discipline in Business Administration, Psychology or related.
• May have experience in Taleo, Workday or any other Talent Management Software.
• 1 year of experience in recruiting processes.
• 70% English
Must be authorized to work in Mexico. without sponsorship now or in the future. Collins Aerospace will not offer sponsorship for this position outside Mexico Region.
Collins Aerospace, a Raytheon Technologies company, is a leader in technologically advanced and intelligent solutions for the global aerospace and defense industry. Collins Aerospace has the capabilities, comprehensive portfolio and expertise to solve customers’ toughest challenges and to meet the demands of a rapidly evolving global market.
WE ARE REDEFINING AEROSPACE.
Our Advanced Structures team leverages advanced materials and additive manufacturing to develop complex interior and exterior solutions. These solutions ensure structural integrity of the aircraft, help aircraft take off and land, stay trim in the air, move forward, carry cargo and conduct rescues. We delight our customers with superior products and best-in-class service. Our global team is committed to continuous improvement – we work hard to make our solutions lighter-weight, stronger and more technically advanced, so that plane travel can be safer, more affordable and more sustainable in the years to come. We are looking for the best and brightest to fly and land with us!
Please be aware of our location: UTAS – GAM, Venustiano Carranza # 238 Desarrollo Industrial Colorado, Mexicali, 21397 Mexico
Raytheon Technologies is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Click on this link to read the Policy and Terms
RTX Raytheon / Equal Opportunity Employer
FVR02 SKUUU, Mexicali, BajaCalifornia, Mexico Mexicali, BajaCalifornia, Mexico ZC ZCCX