Hyderabad, Telangana, India
Phase-II, 7th Floor, Block-III, DLF Commercial Developer Ltd., Plot No. 129 to 132, APHB Colony, Gachibowli, Hyderabad, Telengana, India
Position Role Type:
Principal Software Developer
Looking for a software developer with 10+ years experience who has good experience in DevOps, has good understanding on SDLC, work closely with counterpart and can lead a team, and good oral and written communication.
Position: Principal Software Developer (P4)
· Experience working in DevOps and/or DevSecOps environments
· Experience in the following AWS technologies: Lambda, EMR, CloudFormation, CloudTrail, CloudWatch, ELB, EC2 , EKS etc..
· Familiarity in the following AWS technologies: EC2, EBS, Security Hub, Config, SSM, SNS, SQS, S3/Glacier, KMS, Certificate Manager, Secrets Manager, CLI, NACL, VPC etc..
· Experience with Visual Studio, Visual Studio Code or other IDE is required as well as experience with git. Experience with other source code management systems is helpful
· Azure cloud technology knowledge and implementation experience
· Influential communication and ability to achieve alignment
· Experience provisioning infrastructure using Cloud Formation
· Experience in Containerization using tools such as Kubernetes, Docker, EKS, AKS and Rancher or another container hosting technology
· Experience with node JS, Python/Go and CI/CD
· Experience with scripting tool/language like Shell, Bash, PowerShell, Gulp
· Knowledge and familiarity to work with the installation, demonstration, test, validation and evaluation of new and existing software, tools, methods, and software measurement technologies
· Expertise in collaborating with multi-disciplinary teams of business analysts, subject matter experts, and developers across physical locations
· Ability to quickly identify and resolve issues in distributed systems
· Good understanding of Agile Development process focusing on Sprint Agile implementation
• Bachelors/Masters degree in Engineering/MCA
• AWS, CI/CD
• Kubernetes, Docker
• EKS, AKS, Node.js
Collins Aerospace, a Raytheon Technologies company, is a leader in
technologically advanced and intelligent solutions for the global aerospace
and defense industry. Collins Aerospace has the capabilities, comprehensive
portfolio and expertise to solve customers’ toughest challenges and to meet
the demands of a rapidly evolving global market.
The next chapter of our future as an aerospace company is here, and we are
excited about what this means for our employees and customers! Get
onboard the Collins Aerospace Operations team and play a part in managing
our innovative products from inception to delivery. The Operations team
continues to grow and aims to strengthen the connection of Manufacturing
Operations, Supply Chain and Environment, Health & Safety (EH&S) across
Collins Aerospace. In this dynamic environment, you will have the opportunity
to network across our businesses and functions, all while improving the
productivity, quality and efficiency of our operations worldwide.
Collins Aerospace Diversity & Inclusion Statement:
Diversity drives innovation; inclusion drives success. We believe a multitude
of approaches and ideas enable us to deliver the best results for our
workforce, workplace, and customers. We are committed to fostering a culture
where all employees can share their passions and ideas so we can tackle the
toughest challenges in our industry and pave new paths to limitless possibility.
WE ARE REDEFINING AEROSPACE.
Some of our competitive benefits package includes:
Benefits package includes:
– Meal coupons
– Group Term Life Insurance.
– Group Health Insurance.
– Group Personal Accident Insurance.
– Entitled for 22 days of vacation and 7 days of contingency leave annually.
– Employee scholar programme.
– Work life balance.
– Car lease programme.
– National Pension Scheme
– Fuel & Maintenance /Driver wages
– Meal vouchers
Nothing matters more to Collins Aerospace than our strong ethical and safety
commitments. As such, all India positions require a background check, which
may include a drug screen.
• Background check and drug screen required (every external new hire
in the India)
• Drug Screen only performed for Operations Positions
At Collins, the paths we pave together lead to limitless possibility. And the
bonds we form – with our customers and with each other — propel us all
higher, again and again.
Apply now and be part of the team that’s redefining aerospace, every day.
Raytheon Technologies is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
RTX Raytheon / Equal Opportunity Employer
FVR04 SKUUU, Hyderabad, Telangana, India Hyderabad, Telangana, India ZC ZCCX