United Arab Emirates
Goodrich Customer Services Inc., Rd 36-RM, Plot-S50604, PO Box 17698, Jebel Ali Free Trade Zone (South), Dubai, UAE
Position Role Type:
Collins Aerospace Dubai MRO is looking to hire a Continuous Improvement Lead based in JAFZA (Jebel Ali Free Zone Area).
We are looking for a responsible Continuous Improvement Lead to be accountable for invigorating and improving the organization, using Lean Tools and problem solving methodologies to impact on Cost, Quality, Delivery Performance, Cash and Customer Satisfaction.
The ideal candidate will possess a trained eye for detail and will be reliable and committed. In depth knowledge and comprehension of Continuous Improvement tools, including but not limited to Process Mapping, Standard Work and Cell Design, Problem Solving (RCCA) and Visual Management.
The goal is to ensure that Continuous Improvement Lead educate and train leaders and employees on Customer Oriented Results and Excellence (CORE) tools and other continuous improvement methods. Nurture an environment that enables real time problem identification and resolution
As a Continuous Improvement Lead, you’ll be specifically focused on a project dealing with Aircraft Seating and Gains and will be interacting with all project stakeholders such as the Value Stream Managers, Project Coordinators, vendors, and sub-contractors. Additionally, you will be supporting the quality team on transition projects.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Oversee improvement activities ensuring effective utilization of Lean toolset and compliance with standards
• Assist in all lean transformation efforts throughout the business processes
• Ensure continuous improvement efforts are driven throughout the organization and to promote the implementation and sharing of best practices.
• Identify and remove barriers to implementation of CI
• Train, coach, and challenge process owners in the use of Lean tools, approaches, and techniques to create process management, measurement systems that results in a Lean mindset
• Submit recommendations to resolve improvement projects across the organization
• Provide strong business partnership and proactively identify CI opportunities
• Interpret findings and determine adequacy of corrective actions.
• Oversee activities relating to employee engagement & empowerment
• Perform ad-hoc tasks as per business need.
Qualifications & Skills:
•Bachelor’s degree and less than 2 years prior relevant experience OR
•In absence of a degree, 6 years of relevant experience is required
•Experience in continuous improvement and change projects operational roles in an aerospace or industrial environment (knowledge of the Toyota Production System would be ideal)
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including training, facilitating meetings and events, written reports and presentations, and project updates
• Ability to mentor others on Continuous Improvement principles
• Excellent critical thinking, problem-solving and analytical skills
Raytheon Technologies is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Click on this link to read the Policy and Terms
RTX Raytheon / Equal Opportunity Employer
FVR03 SKUUU, Dubai, UnitedArabEmirates Dubai, UnitedArabEmirates ZC ZCCX