United States of America
HWA06: Landing Gear – Everett 2701 94th St SW, Everett, WA, 98204 USA
Ensure timely completion of a quality product for assigned functional area of a specific assembly program.
Shift information: 1st shift 6:30am – 3:00pm Monday-Friday with occasional overtime.
Starting Pay: $25.00/hour
• Major and minor assembly of landing gear components, assemblies and sub-assemblies, assisted as required.
• Mentor Apprentice Mechanics to ensure proper training on gear build, BAC specifications and any other job responsibilities.
• Remain certified in all applicable BAC specifications in order to remain a Mechanic.
• Read and interpret manufacturing blueprints and other pertinent documents used for assembly of landing gear (i.e. mfg. specifications, quality documentation etc.).
• Interface with engineering, planning, inspection and customer in a professional manner.
• Assume the responsibility of completing the work assigned in a quality and timely manner.
• Work with precision tools.
• Comply with shelf life procedures.
• Maintain a clean and professional work area and participate in daily cleaning procedures.
• Comply with hazardous material disposal procedures.
• Comply with and demonstrate safety policies and procedures.
• Perform other duties as required to achieve team goals.
• HS Diploma with a minimum of 1 year of relevant experience. In the absence of a HS diploma or GED, 3 years of relevant experience is required
• Must be a U.S. Person/Permanent Resident “Green Card” holder
• 2 years of aviation manufacturing or assembly experience
Collins Aerospace, a Raytheon Technologies company, is a leader in technologically advanced and intelligent solutions for the global aerospace and defense industry. Collins Aerospace has the capabilities, comprehensive portfolio and expertise to solve customers’ toughest challenges and to meet the demands of a rapidly evolving global market.
The high-quality products we design, test and produce in our Mechanical Systems help millions of passengers reach their destinations safely – every day! From landing systems and actuation to propellers, flight controls and hoist and winch – the products we manufacture work together behind the scenes to enhance the overall flight experience. We delight our customers with superior products and best-in-class service. Our global team is committed to continuous improvement – we work hard to make our solutions lighter-weight, stronger and more technically advanced, so that plane travel can be safer, more affordable and more sustainable in the years to come. We are looking for the best and brightest to fly and land with us!
Collins Aerospace Diversity & Inclusion Statement:
Diversity drives innovation; inclusion drives success. We believe a multitude of approaches and ideas enable us to deliver the best results for our workforce, workplace, and customers. We are committed to fostering a culture where all employees can share their passions and ideas so we can tackle the toughest challenges in our industry and pave new paths to limitless possibility.
WE ARE REDEFINING AEROSPACE.
Nothing matters more to Collins Aerospace than our strong ethical and safety commitments. As such, all U.S. positions require a background check, which may include a drug screen.
Background check and drug screen required (every external new hire in the U.S.)
Drug Screen only performed on re-hires who have been gone for more than 1 year
At Collins, the paths we pave together lead to limitless possibility. And the bonds we form – with our customers and with each other — propel us all higher, again and again.
Apply now and be part of the team that’s redefining aerospace, every day.
Raytheon Technologies is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Click on this link to read the Policy and Terms
RTX Raytheon / Equal Opportunity Employer
FVR03 SKUUU, Everett, Washington Everett, Washington ZC ZCCX