International, United Kingdom
All Source Analyst
Job Category: Intelligence
Time Type: Full time
Minimum Clearance Required to Start: TS/SCI
Employee Type: Regular-Long Term Assignment
Percentage of Travel Required: Up to 10%
Type of Travel: Continental US
As the All Source Specialist, you’ll be responsible for a multiple-discipline skill set using Structured Analytic (SA) techniques by sorting, convergent/divergent thinking, and competing hypotheses analysis to merge data into tailored, near and long-term assessments with confidence ratings derived from Director of National Intelligence (DNI) standards.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
-As an All Source Analyst, you will develop intelligence products and analytical assessments of threats within and to the U.S. European Command (USEUCOM) area of responsibility/interest to give client the actionable intelligence and context. Use comprehensive understanding of various collection platforms to explore new data sources, build effective queries, and combine information from disparate sources, leveraging an in-depth knowledge of national and theater analysis, production standards, and analytic product lines. Validate the information and develop tradecraft to build assessments for warfighters, senior policymakers, and the IC.
In an All Source environment, you will focus on synthesizing information from multi-INT reporting and tools to perform time critical research and finished intelligence production. You will disseminate time-sensitive intelligence information related to threats against U.S. personnel, Allies, facilities, and interests. You will prepare/deliver both strategic and situational awareness briefings to senior civilians/staff officers and coordinate with National and Theater elements to determine appropriate responses to threat information. You will provide tactical intelligence reports support to USEUCOM mission requirements, as needed.
Other Associated Duties:
– Integrated Military Analyst will conduct all-source analysis in support of USEUCOM Priority Intelligence Requirements relating to Ground Force capabilities and activity in accordance with Defense Intelligence tradecraft principles.
– – Additionally produce clear, concise intelligence products on Integrated Military Forces activity, command and control capability, logistics, and outlook that meets USEUCOM and Defense Intelligence tradecraft and production standards. Provide articulate and succinct oral briefings to USEUCOM leadership. Refine and revise requirements to address intelligence gaps continually.
PLEASE NOTE: This position could entail shift/rotation involving nights, weekends, holidays, etc. Additionally, based on USEUCOM mission requirements, schedules can change with little to no notice.
To be considered for this role, an applicant MUST demonstrate:
– Top Secret Security Clearance (must be current) with Special Compartmented Information (SCI) access
– Must have current US passport with NO LESS than six months prior to expiration
What We Can Offer You:
– We’ve been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
– Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
– We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
– We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation’s highest priorities.
– For over 55 years, the principles of CACI’s unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.
Company Overview: At CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, status as a protected veteran, or any other protected characteristic.
CACI / Equal Opportunity Employer
JBCAC 276719 2023.05.23
Top Secret SSBI SCI, CLZTS, SKINT, SKASA, — SKUUU, International, United Kingdom International, United Kingdom ZC ZCCX