Job Category: Intelligence
Time Type: Full time
Minimum Clearance Required to Start: Secret
Employee Type: Regular-Long Term Assignment
Percentage of Travel Required: Up to 100%
Type of Travel: Outside Continental US – Hazard
What You’ll Get to Do:
Conduct analysis in support of CTO targeting foreign intelligence services, terrorist organizations and insurgent groups within the AFAFRICA AOR.
More About the Role:
The Screener shall conduct screenings, complete reports and do all necessary background checks on the LEPs. They will also be responsible for conducting screening interviews thru methods approved by Camp Lemonnier, Djibouti (CLDJ) Base Access Control Office (BACO).
You’ll Bring These Qualifications:
Possess 4 years of experience as a civilian equivalent of AFOSI (AFSC 7S071), Naval Criminal Investigative Service, Army CID, or USAF AFSC 3P0X1 (security forces) with 4 years of law enforcement or investigations experience, or MOS 35L/M, 180A, 18F, or 35E (Strategic Debriefer or similar skillset)
These Qualifications Would be Nice to Have:
Experience with screening, screening tasks, and/or investigative questioning techniques
Knowledge of SIPRNet search engines and database retrieval tools such as QueryTree and M3 and screening tools such as Universal Forensic Extraction Devices (UFEDs), Biometric enrollment devices, I2AR (formerly BI2R), and SOFEX/DONIS/DEX.
Deployed experience is preferred, but not mandatory.
What We Can Offer You:
· CACI’s mission places its personnel against the government’s most critical emerging challenges. Work with us, and you’ll be working with a team making a difference across the globe.
· CACI offers competitive benefits as well as numerous learning and development opportunities for all of our employees.
· We’ve been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
· Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
· We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
· We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation’s highest priorities.
· For over 60 years, the principles of CACI’s unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.
Company Overview: At CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, status as a protected veteran, or any other protected characteristic.
CACI / Equal Opportunity Employer / JBCAC 281641
Top Secret SSBI SCI, CLZTS, SKINT, SKHUM, SKCIN, JBCACI SKUUU, ME_DJIBOUTI ME_DJIBOUTI ZCMEDJI ZCMEDZ