Fort Belvoir, Virginia
Cyber Security Specialist (RMF)
Job Category: Information Technology
Time Type: Full time
Minimum Clearance Required to Start: Secret
Employee Type: Regular
Percentage of Travel Required: Up to 1%
Type of Travel: Local
CACI is looking for a Cyber Security Specialist with relevant experience to provide Cyber Security support in an Army Product Management office. The candidate will support all aspects of Risk Management Framework (RMF) processes for electronic tactical systems. Travel may be required. Position will be primarily onsite at Ft. Belvoir, VA, however limited telework may be considered.
What You’ll Get to Do:
* Initiate and maintain Risk Management Framework (RMF) for all client systems and manage the process through assessment and authorization to include:
Process and obtain Authority to Operate (ATO) certifications for ARMY systems
Process and obtain Interim Authority to Test (IATT) certifications for ARMY systems
Develop and maintain all RMF artifacts for multiple systems and facilitate the processing of ATO documentation
Maintain Enterprise Mission Assurance Support System (eMASS) systems
Maintain Army Portfolio Management System (APMS) records for all client IT systems
Review all RMF documentation to ensure accuracy, completeness, and meeting standards
Conduct Assured Compliance Assessment Solution (ACAS) scan and analyze results and report
Develop and document mitigations and remediation for open findings using eMASS
Manage and applicable Security Technical Implementation Guides (STIGs) to all client systems and maintain their quarterly DISA release
Experience with Port and Protocol Security Management
Conduct Annual FISMA Reporting Requirements for all IT systems
Develop and maintain plan of actions and milestones for all client systems using eMASS
Manage security systems and analyze potential threats and vulnerabilities to client systems
* Develop and maintain Cyber Security Strategy for all clients system following DoD requirement
* Develop and maintain the organizational tactical security architecture plan. Establish the security framework for information processing and connection to Army networks. Address security plans for future systems. Provide recommendations in support of cybersecurity for Assessment and Authorization (A&A) or Assess-Only implementation of the Risk Management Framework (RMF) process for tactical systems and networks. Represent cybersecurity at integrated product team (IPT) and other meetings to interpret policies and requirements, resolve technical issues, establish criteria, and formulate approaches in support of projects, processes, and objectives
You’ll Bring These Qualifications:
Active Secret security clearance or above
Must have RMF, CompTIA Security+ and eMASS certificates
Must be eligible for DoD 814.1 IAT or IAM Level I Baseline Certification
Typically requires 3-5 years of related experience
Must have experience supporting Cyber Security requirements for electronic tactical systems
Must have experience processing and managing the following: Authority to Operate (ATO) and Interim Authority to Test (IATT), Annual Security Reviews, Incident Response and Contingency Plan Testing, and Cybersecurity Strategy
Competency in identifying implied tasks, taking initiative to complete required tasks, personal organization, and effective communication (written and oral)
These Qualifications are Nice to Have:
Familiarity with the Program Protection process including development and management of the following processes and documentation: Program Protection Plans, Security Classification Guide, System Security Plan, and Army Interoperability Certification
Bachelor’s degree AND at least 5 years of experience
Other possible duties:
Provide security analysis services for product, system, and network architecture designs
Communicate complex technical requirements to non-technical personnel; and prepare briefings to senior officials on complex issues
Coordinate the technical aspects of cyber security into the entire life-cycle from idea, to conception, test, interoperability, training, fielding, authorization, maintenance and decommissioning
Ensure cybersecurity requirements are understood, included in contracts, considered in the supply chain, and built into products and services bought, developed, tested, fielded and maintained in a manner that meets the intended use of the product or service, meets US, DoD and Army regulatory requirements
Propose and conduct research of new security technologies
Support the Program Office in maintaining DOD Inspector General (IG) Command Cyber Readiness Inspection (CCRI), Clinger-Cohen Act, Privacy, and Federal Information Security Modernization Act (FISMA) and any other compliance reporting
Effectively prioritize multiple high-visibility projects and coordinate resources
Develop and maintain Security Classification Guides, Delegation of Disclosure Authority Letters, Program Protection Plans, and Technology Assessment and Control Plans
What We Can Offer You:
– We’ve been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
– Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
– We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
– We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation’s highest priorities.
– For over 6 years, the principles of CACI’s unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.
Company Overview: At CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, status as a protected veteran, or any other protected characteristic.
As a federal contractor, CACI is subject to any federal vaccine mandates or other customer vaccination requirements. All new hires are required to report their vaccination status.
CACI / Equal Opportunity Employer
JBCAC 278523 2023.05.23
Secret, CLZSS, SKINT, SKCYB, — SKUUU, Fort Belvoir, Virginia Fort Belvoir, Virginia ZC ZCCX