San Antonio, Texas
Foundry Training HUMINT Instructor Scenario Developer – Mid
Job Category: Training
Time Type: Full time
Minimum Clearance Required to Start: TS/SCI
Employee Type: Regular
Percentage of Travel Required: Up to 10%
Type of Travel: Local
Make a difference; join our team. We have an upcoming opportunity to support a global training effort supporting the U.S. Army Intelligence and Security Command (INSCOM).
What You’ll Get to Do:
Collaborates with collection requirements managers, analytic elements and consumers to ensure clandestine and overt HUMINT collection operations have the necessary focus and guidance to maximize time and resources allocated. Applies intelligence collection systems and capabilities to inform intelligence collectors and consumers of collection developments and relevancy through a range of products. Collaborates across the IC to understand consumer intelligence needs and gaps to optimize developing collection operations tailored to the requirements of the customer. Works with collectors and all-source analysts to evaluate the efficiency and effectiveness of multi-INT collection against requirements; and the execution of collection plans and strategies to generate reliable intelligence relevant to consumer needs. Uses statistical, algorithmic, data mining, and visualization techniques to find and interpret ISR data sources. Manages large amounts of data, ensures data consistency, produces visualizations and develops models to report findings. Assists with developing methods and criteria to evaluate whether collection requirements have been satisfied, using measures of effectiveness and measures of performance. Produces feedback of findings, identifies collection gaps, related trends, and opportunities; assesses collection options, tests assumptions, and produces judgements, recommendations and solutions to refine collection. Produces analyses identifying gaps in collections methods, and models future intelligence collection scenarios for Collection Strategists, Intelligence Planners, and Collection Enterprise Architects. Conducts, develops, produces, and presents programs of instruction in specified collection operations TTPs, and related or supporting processes for various human intelligence and technical intelligence operations under DoD authorities. Demonstrates ability to produce Intelligence Information Reports (IIRs). Graduate of in-residence basic Human Intelligence Collection course to include, but not limited to, Defense Strategic Debriefer Course (DSDC) or Military Service equivalent.
More About the Role:
• Provide instruction, instructional assistance, and appropriate scenario development support for intelligence personnel, teams, and units in support of HUMINT.
• Develop and revise HUMINT TSPs and familiarization and sustainment training, including individual to collective training materials and scenarios.
• Assists Course Manager.
• Develop scripted HUMINT scenario environments with the flexibility to increase in complexity via Commander Input; this will include Category II MSO collective environment creation and HUMINT soured role-playing, when applicable -Develop HUMINT instruction and scenario environment centered on all policies, procedures, and applicable laws governing U.S. Army HUMINT Operations.
You’ll Bring These Qualifications:
• Required Experience: Minimum 8 years of Army Military Intelligence experience and experience related to the specific labor category with at least a portion of the experience within the last 2 years.
• Minimum 8 years of experience as a 35M, 351M. 3+ years tactical and 3+ years of operational experience as an intelligence professional spanning MICO, BCT, DIV-Corps level echelons. 5+ years operational experience as HUMINT manager or collector.
• Required: Graduate of the Army Basic Instructor Course (ABIC) or equivalent Intelligence Community instructor course (i.e., NGA College, NSA ADET, etc.).
• Demonstrates comprehensive mission knowledge and skills that affirms completion of all developmental training and experiences for the labor category.
• Demonstrates ability to communicate understanding from information that may be incomplete, indirect, highly complex, seemingly unrelated, and / or technically advanced. Demonstrates ability to structure analysis based on trends in reporting and a range of analytic perspectives from other analysts, organizations, and intelligence disciplines.
• Demonstrates ability to work independently with minimal oversight and direction.
• Demonstrates ability to collaborate and work with other IC members on information sharing, driving collection, and addressing analytic disputes and conflict resolution.
• Demonstrates ability to develop concise, insightful, and comprehensive products for defense intelligence.
• Demonstrates ability to lead teams in researching multifaceted or critical problems. Provides guidance in selecting, designing, and applying analytic methodologies. Uses argument evaluation and validated analytic methodologies to challenge differing perspectives.
These Qualifications Would be Nice to Have
• Desired Education: Bachelor’s degree in an area related to the labor category from a college or university accredited by an agency recognized by the U.S. Department of Education.
• Preferred: Graduated JHATC, JHMC, JIMC, JHOC, DISMG Graduate.
What We Can Offer You:
We’ve been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation’s highest priorities.
For over 55 years, the principles of CACI’s unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.
Company Overview: At CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, status as a protected veteran, or any other protected characteristic.
CACI / Equal Opportunity Employer
JBCAC 271050 2023.05.23
Top Secret SSBI SCI, CLZTS, SKTNG, SKMIL, SKINT, — SKUUU, San Antonio, Texas San Antonio, Texas ZC ZCCX