Aurora, Colorado, United States of America
Job Category: Intelligence
Time Type: Full time
Minimum Clearance Required to Start: TS/SCI with Polygraph
Employee Type: Regular
Percentage of Travel Required: Up to 10%
Type of Travel: Local
What You’ll Get to Do:
Join CACI as an Intel Analyst and work in a high-speed position designed to collaborate, coordinate and optimize resource capabilities across multiple missions.
More About the Role:
Provide analysis and research for industry, infrastructure, technology, country, geographic area, biographic and targeted vulnerability
Prepare assessments of current events based on the sophisticated collection, research, and analysis of classified and open source information
Develop and maintains analytical procedures to meet changing requirements and ensure maximum operations
Collect data using a combination of standard intelligence methods and business processes
Applicants selected will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
You’ll Bring These Qualifications:
Typically requires a high school diploma and 1-4 years of related experience
Active TS/SCI with Polygraph
Strong communication skills, personal initiative, and team orientation
Ability to communicate effectively with local management and remote personnel
Ability to work in a high-stress near-real-time environment, and demands foresight and strong technical skills
Capable of working with multiple computer software applications simultaneously
Previous certification in mission management disciplines a plus
What We Can Offer You:
We’ve been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation’s highest priorities.
For over 55 years, the principles of CACI’s unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.
Additional Job Description:
◦ Entry-level professional individual contributor on a project or work team
◦ Typically, has limited or no prior experience
◦ Work is closely supervised
◦ Problems faced are not typically difficult or complex
◦ Explains facts, policies and practices related to job area
◦ Works to achieve operational objectives within job area which has some impact on the overall achievement of results for the department. Work is of limited scope, typically on smaller, less complex projects or task-related activities. Work is closely supervised.
Innovation & Complexity:
◦ Responsible for making minor changes in systems and processes to solve problems.
◦ Identifies, defines and addresses problems that are not immediately evident but typically not complex. Problems are typically within the immediate job area. Problems are typically solved through drawing from prior experiences or standard procedures and basic analysis.
Communication & Influence:
◦ Communicates with contacts typically within the department on matters that involve obtaining or providing information requiring some explanation or interpretation in order to reach agreement.
– We’ve been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
– Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
– We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
– We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation’s highest priorities.
– For over 60 years, the principles of CACI’s unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.
Company Overview: At CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, status as a protected veteran, or any other protected characteristic.
Pay Range: There are a host of factors that can influence final salary including, but not limited to, geographic location, Federal Government contract labor categories and contract wage rates, relevant prior work experience, specific skills and competencies, geographic location, education, and certifications. Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives. We offer competitive compensation, benefits and learning and development opportunities. Our broad and competitive mix of benefits options is designed to support and protect employees and their families. Employment benefits include health and wellness programs, income protection, paid leave and, life insurance, retirement and savings.
The proposed salary range for this position is:
$45,300.00 – $134,000.00
TS/SCI with Polygraph
CACI / Equal Opportunity Employer / JBCAC 279838
Top Secret with Polygraph Required, CLZTS, CLZCI, SKINT, JBCACI SKUUU, Aurora, Colorado, United States of America Aurora, Colorado, United States of America ZC